Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If we sold a player tomorrow......

2»

Comments

• Options
    but they still havnt scored tho have they mate? i wont us to win every game and play well which we have been of late, i just worry if we stay up will they be good enough for another full season or will we have to clear the decks once again and start all over..
  • Options
    Don't worry about next season, we've got our hands full with what's going on now.

In any case, all speculation is pointless - because we need to know what division we are in first.
    That will dictate more than anything, as to which players stay - and just as importantly, which players we sign.
  • Options
    wise words oggy, no one but Jonjo can go now anyway so lets keep smiling ...

charlton7643pages1.jpg
  • Options
    Cheers, Adam. always rely on you for the right picture!

;o)
  • Options
    not sure about the dude in black and the doris with him, mush have been west ham fans who got on the wrong coach..
  • Options
    Careful...he'll start charging CL for consultancy fees!
  • Options
    For a lot of them I'd quote what Johnny Cash said to young man who was arguing with him about co-habiting with his daughter -

Son...I ain't known you long enough to miss you if you were gone
  • Options
    Matty Holland or John Fortune

Both are Stars in my opinion i'd defend them to the death!
  • Options
    I wouldn't really care about any of them going to be honest.
  • Options
    really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally I think it would be a disaster if the board fired Parky and I'm looking forward to him being in charge, regardless of what league we're in.

Think given time, he'll produce a winning 'Charlton' team

Plus who wants more change. Too much of that in the last few years.
  • Options
    Racon or Shelvey, both could be major stars.

Right now - Dickson, we need a goalscorer and he's the nearest player that fits the bill.
  • Options
    Elliot purely because it is so refreshing to see a player who genuinely cares.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Elliot purely because it is so refreshing to see a player who genuinely cares.

seconded, he really is becomming a new deano, as long as he dosnt tup anyones missus' he could be a true legend as deano was.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Personally I think it would be a disaster if the board fired Parky and I'm looking forward to him being in charge, regardless of what league we're in.

Think given time, he'll produce a winning 'Charlton' team

Plus who wants more change. Too much of that in the last few years.

100% Agreed. We cannot hope to get anywhere if we continually chop and change management, it is so unsettling and takes the whole thing back to square one.

Parkinson has a decent pedigree at Div 1/Championship level and is good as we are going to get considering our chronic lack of funds.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to, all the heroes?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Simple - Shelvey because of his potential.
  • Options
    I would be gutted if we sold Youga

absolutely gutted

for whoever bought him
  • Options
    I would be gutted if we sold Darren Bent.

In fact, I still am. ;o)

PS: Despite Dicko and Fork Handle, couldn't we do with him up front right now .... ?