Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

worried and confused from Kidbrooke

ok no real change there me being confused but but but

* if bank A borrowed money from bank B and they borrowed it from bank C who borrowed it from D-----THEN SOMEONE HAS IT SOMEWHERE !!!!!! so lets go round and get it !!
* where is the money ? did it really exist ???
* seeing as ALL the banks owe billions why dont we just say NO ONE PAYS --- and we all start again ???
* Why are we worried abut Fred the Shread ? he was at the helm when they borrowed billions and f*ked up he knew how much shit they where in and bolted early.
* Cival liberties MY ARSE !! that would be being on CCTV 300 times a day-- thawould be my phone calls scanned -- that would be held without trial etc etc--no some fat cats bogus pension !
* Have you herd anyone talking about pensions and endowments ? the silence is deafening ----------------- they must have fallen through the floor like never before --yet no ne is saying F**k all ?
* 100 --- 500 billion pounds of your money gone ---- gone to bail out peole who didnt give a shit about yo. WHO WILL PAY ? the moey has to come from huge tax rises ----after the next election of course or massive massive cuts in spending

WORRIED you should be !

PS Royal Bank of Scotland ---- Halifax Bank of Scotland dont think so the ENGLISH own them both wheres your devalution now then ????

Comments

• Options
    Is something troubling you Goonerhater?
  • Options
    Kidbrooke, surely you mean East Blackheath?
  • Options
    South Shootershill mate plzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]South Shootershill mate plzzzzzzzzzzz

Was only trying to posh you up fella, LOL
  • Options
    there is so much wrong with that line i shall leave stage left !!!!

PS you about on Saturday ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]PS Royal Bank of Scotland ---- Halifax Bank of Scotland dont think so the ENGLISH own them both wheres your devalution now then ????
    They've changed their tactics. They are now going to make England part of Scotland, which is why they've started at the top with the PM and now the banks. Soon we will be carrying £1 notes and playing bag pipes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]there is so much wrong with that line i shall leave stage left !!!!

PS you about on Saturday ?

aye, going to keep my powder dry at the game, in the Duchess Saturday night for the Superyob gig.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]PS Royal Bank of Scotland ---- Halifax Bank of Scotland dont think so the ENGLISH own them both wheres your devalution now then ????
    They've changed their tactics. They are now going to make England part of Scotland, which is why they've started at the top with the PM and now the banks. Soon we will be carrying £1 notes and playing bag pipes.

I dont mind, as long as Larne sausage sandwiches, and Scotch pie become compulsory
  • Options
    wow good news got me dates wrong though id missed it ----- so its this weekend
  • Options
    Yes fella
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

I dont mind, as long as Larne sausage sandwiches, and Scotch pie become compulsory
    And hagis, the food of kings!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]

* if bank A borrowed money from bank B and they borrowed it from bank C who borrowed it from D
    THEN SOMEONE HAS IT SOMEWHERE !!!!!! so lets go round and get it !!

Reminds me of this which used to go on

That's why cheques became known as 'kites'

Hey, WTF! Let's bail out RBS ourselves............ We'll give them a cheque to cover their losses. Easy :)
  • Options
    Scottish food = the biggest incentive to lose weight I can think of.

As for the money?

That's capitalism for ya! It's gone.
  • Options
    Ooh - I get all my prescriptions free! :o)
  • Options
    yes but where is it ???? why dont they all say "f**k off we aint paying" ????
  • Options
    A lot of it never actually existed - it's all down to perception.

Yesterday you may have valued a new car at £5k. Today, you may think it's only worth £4k cos the price of petrol has gone through the roof.
    The car is exactly the same, but your perception of it's value has changed.
  • Options
    right with you fella so if we all say that we PERCEVE that the debt didnt exist then it wouldnt ! so then the banks owe nothing !
  • Options
    GH

Watch this

45 minutes long, but it explains the fractional reserve system (the basis for all free-market western economies) better than I ever could on here. In fact, it should be required watching for everyone.
  • Options
    Leroy will try fella but unless its got fit naked women in it then it might be 43 mins to long !!

i have 3 cousins who are in the debt collecting game was thinking of offering them to HM Gov to knock on a few bankers doors !