Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• The girls will just love it if he signs!
  • Goodwillie and baldcock upfront. They will always score
  • wouldn't rule the Davies one out. Wants to move south for family reasons.
  • I see Aluko has signed for Hull shame as he would have a been a good signing
  • Dad's a Dundee United fan and always said Goodwillie was quality there (even if it was in that league). Fair bit of pace, did sweet fa at Blackburn though, what off field antics though Stebo?

The rape charges were dropped... but you know, there's no smoke and all that. Also he's also been done twice with assault. found guilty couple of years a go and was given a fine. Then last year was done again and given community service.

I think he could be a decent player in the championship though.

• All we've heard is that he's 'supposedly' having talks with Ipswich....maybe he's not had any talks with us as yet as CP is away?
    I mean to say....who knows....until pen is put to paper then 'nothing' is certain and as yet there's no indication that has or is about to happen.

Not even then, ask Crawley and Sean O'Driscoll!
  • Post-welling Match interview.
    Stebo said:

Dad's a Dundee United fan and always said Goodwillie was quality there (even if it was in that league). Fair bit of pace, did sweet fa at Blackburn though, what off field antics though Stebo?

The rape charges were dropped... but you know, there's no smoke and all that.

Would you say that about Jordan Cousins then?

The charges were dropped, End of.
  • Brodie has gone on loan from Crawley to Morecombe............weren't we interested in him the other year ?

Didn't do much at Crawley as Tubbs was ahead of him then, but spent last season on loan somewhere too, seems like they can't sell him.
    His alleged betting shop and drinking habits prob don't help!
  • edited July 2012
    A robin flew onto my patio 10 mins ago and whispered to me that Baldock and Friend will be unveiled when chrissy gets back from tour next week, he flew away before I could ask him his source! He took some seeds from my bird table before disappearing in the trees!
    What would you rather see, two players hOlding up shirts at a rainy valley with no manager ( conspiracy theorists saying ain't chrissys signings ) Or a beaming Chris Powell standing in the middle with his arms around their shoulders showing everyone that this is my team and my players, have a good weekend!
  • Post-welling Match interview.

Stebo said:

Dad's a Dundee United fan and always said Goodwillie was quality there (even if it was in that league). Fair bit of pace, did sweet fa at Blackburn though, what off field antics though Stebo?

true, but very different circumstances though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stebo said:

Post-welling Match interview.

Stebo said:

true, but very different circumstances though.
    sort of yes. But both were accused of rape, and then both got off. In my eyes, that makes them free men and guilty of nothing. That said, Goodwillie does have a bit of a reputation, hence his offences of assault.
  • Because anyone that gets done for assault is definitely capable of rape?
  • Hope your right scabby
  • Can see the headlines now

"Baldock signs and he brings a Friend with him"
  • So what's going on with Baldock then? I'm sure someone said last night he would be announced an Ipwsich player today? Is there still a chance of him coming here?
  • Moose talksport tweeted only update is "several clubs interested" 2hours ago, so I suppose the guy's got a decision I'm not holding my breathe and think reports him being announced on Monday are very optimistic
  • Because anyone that gets done for assault is definitely capable of rape?

if your referring to my comment... I said bit of a reputation but was cleared of rape

• Not that bothered If Baldock comes to us or not. The sort of player we really want is one who thinks Charlton are in for me, I want to go there. Gonna be wealthy anyway, should be thinking of which club ir right for me to progress my career.
  • Melrose said:

Not that bothered If Baldock comes to us or not. The sort of player we really want is one who thinks Charlton are in for me, I want to go there. Gonna be wealthy anyway, should be thinking of which club ir right for me to progress my career.

That might be exactly what he is pondering at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Well I'm going on holiday next week so no doubt all the signings will happen then.
  • It has been reported on ITV Forum by Reams, that Baldock to us on loan is a goer again with the sticking point wages but WHU prepared to negotiate.
  • Our old friend yassin offered millwall
  • how much would they cost Yassin ? i have a fiver if they tossers have change

Still a huge mystery to me how Yassin went from French U 21 to non league. I know it's supposed to be attitude but he must have a lot of talent if only it can be harnessed. Hope he does go to the Den and disrupts the dressing room ;0)

Might as well call them the Charlton rejects.

Still a huge mystery to me how Yassin went from French U 21 to non league. I know it's supposed to be attitude but he must have a lot of talent if only it can be harnessed. Hope he does go to the Den and disrupts the dressing room ;0)

Other people know better than me & I know he was supposed to have had a fight (it happens at football clubs ,look at man shitty) but wasn't a lot of this attitude allegation down to being a strict muslim & so not really joining in a lot of the normal "social activities" due to his religious beliefs ? Thought he looked a very good player until he got injured at stoke & that was basicaly the end of his career after that. A lot of people seem to think he was a poor defender? Well as French U21 right back & captain with top clubs including Barcelona & Juventus as well as a few English Premier clubs looking at him he couldn't have been that shoddy.
  • yeah heard yassin got into a punch up with harry arter was it? Probably didn't help the fact that he didnt get involved socially as you said and after the punch up, the fact he was from a different country and didnt really know the language felt antagonised. How many of you would work well in an environment where you dont know anyone and the ones you do probably dont like you?
  • It's a bloody shame really.
  • Just thought i'd note not a rumour but no Friend or Baldock involved for their teams today.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!