Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• jonny e'or is to sign for southampton
  • I have just had a call from my Sunday Football Manager who is an agent & he has told me that the lad from Carlisle is it Joe Anyinsah has been in talks with us & should sign next day or so. One problem is he has done his hamstring a few weeks ago & will be quite a bit behind the rest of the squad fitness wise.
  • [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]jonny e'or is to sign for southampton

Come again
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have just had a call from my Sunday Football Manager who is an agent & he has told me that the lad from Carlisle is it Joe Anyinsah has been in talks with us & should sign next day or so. One problem is he has done his hamstring a few weeks ago & will be quite a bit behind the rest of the squad fitness wise.

Never heard of him. Is he any good?
  • jonny e'or = jon fortune
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have just had a call from my Sunday Football Manager who is an agent & he has told me that the lad from Carlisle is it Joe Anyinsah has been in talks with us & should sign next day or so. One problem is he has done his hamstring a few weeks ago & will be quite a bit behind the rest of the squad fitness wise.

Winger/Striker scored 13 for Carlisle last season, not sure if that is good or bad.
  • [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]jonny e'or = jon fortune

harsh. Where did you hear this?
  • Anyinsah would be a very decent signing and when fit will be able to fill various roles for the team. Good if true.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have just had a call from my Sunday Football Manager who is an agent & he has told me that the lad from Carlisle is it Joe Anyinsah has been in talks with us & should sign next day or so. One problem is he has done his hamstring a few weeks ago & will be quite a bit behind the rest of the squad fitness wise.

Winger/Striker scored 13 for Carlisle last season, not sure if that is good or bad.

Very good for a winger, pretty good for a striker as well especially as Carlisle were not great shakes.
  • Yeah but he was outscored by Ian Harte a Full Back in the same Team :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yeah but he was outscored by Ian Harte a Full Back in the same Team :-)

Who took all the pens and free kicks.

Makes our lad top scorer from open play ; - )
  • Mark Yeates hasn't started for Sheff Utd yet this season. Winger / Striker plus played for Parky before . Season long loan ?
  • 29 Aug 2010 18:03:10
    Huddersfield Town boss Lee Clark yesterday expressed the desire of playing young hitman Jordan Rhodes off new target man Alan Lee, who signed from Crystal Palace last week. However, sources from within the club are reporting Crystal Palace want Jordan Rhodes in return and have continously enquired after his services. Around a fortnight ago, Huddersfield released a statement declaring Rhodes would not be sold, unless in the figure of £4 million. But due to Palace offloading target man Alan Lee, they have a significantly weakened forward line and are believed to prefer the option of signing Rhodes up, hence the decision to sell Lee to Town. Palace wanted to keep Alan Lee at the club and offered him a new deal extending to 2012, but as part of an undisclosed deal, Lee was allowed to join Huddersfield at a knockdown price of £350,000 on a 2 year deal, the same of which Palace offered. Recent indications have shown Palace sold Lee to bag Rhodes in a £1.3 million deal with a 5 year contract handed to the striker. Against Lee Clark's approving of, Palace look to arrange a deal with Huddersfield before Tuesday's deadline. This could result in a downfall at Huddersfield, with Clark set to leave the club if the deal goes ahead. Rhodes wants to stay as much as Lee wanted to at Palace, but it is thought the option of playing for a big club at a higher level is too much for the former Ipswich man to turn down. This is from a very reliable source within the Huddersfield Town contigent and my details must not be shared. It is still remained to be seen or not if the deal goes ahead, resulting in disarray for the club.
  • Has anyone heard the rumour about us showing a lot of interrest in Danny Kedwell from AFC Wimbledon?
  • [cite]Posted By: Lost Soul[/cite]Has anyone heard the rumour about us showing a lot of interrest in Danny Kedwell from AFC Wimbledon?

No... ;0 )
  • edited August 2010
    Or the rumour that Pardew will take over at Palace following Burley's appalling start at shitheap park.
  • [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Or the rumour that Pardew will take over at Palace following Burley's appalling start at shitheap park.

Would not be at all surprised to see that happen.
  • Curbs into St Mary's......
  • [cite]Posted By: CallumCAFC[/cite]Aren't we supposed to be looking for an additional striker/winger?

What about Joe Anyinsah, who left Carlisle in the summer after scoring 13 goals in 47 appearances over one and a half seasons? He can play both positions and would add great competition.

This proves that Callum is Parky : - )

Great scoop there Callum.
  • oh wow parky please be my brother!
  • Sponsored links:

• Parky, sign me up (as a scout)!
    Parky, Parky, sign me up (as a scout)!

Wouldn't mind being a player either..? I'd certainly cost a lot less than Benson. ;)
  • Latest Football Rumours , I understand Kinsella still lives in Walsall :

08 Sep 2010 10:34:13
    To this guy. .

06 Sep 2010 14:12:43
    walsall are lining up Mark Kinsella to replace chris hutchings if results do not improve by the hartlepool game on september 25th

Ive also heard this, but Ive heard hes got until the 18th, the Swindon game.
  • On FR tonight.

Any loans perhaps ?

27 Sep 2010 19:56:20
    Charlton manager Phil parkinson is at Underhill watching reserve game between Arsenal and Blackpool
  • [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]On FR tonight.

Any loans perhaps ?

27 Sep 2010 19:56:20
    Charlton manager Phil parkinson is at Underhill watching reserve game between Arsenal and Blackpool

If that's true, I reckon he might have been looking at Demontegnac, as maybe Reidy's injury is worse than first thought? Either that or a young Gun from Wenger? No other reason to look there, I can't see Euell coming back to be honest.
  • Parky's probably looking at another of Arsenal's talented midfielders. He'll be able to say to Wenger "it's OK, no chance of injury, they'll just be standing in midfield watching the ball fly backwards and forwards over their heads like a tennis match".
  • Mark randall,, he was on loan at mk dons last season a real attacking cm, or hopefully a striker
  • Can't see it being Demontegnac, a real nasty piece of work earlier in his career. I think we released him on disciplinary grounds back in the day.....
  • Mark Randall is a good shout, would love Henri Lansbury but no way he would drop down after doing well at Watford. Pretty sure Randall can play anywhere across midfield but preferred is CM.
  • surely this thread is where it all happens....rumours anyone ????
  • Good call. I think this should take over from the official and unofficial takeover threads. Rumours Rumours is where it's at

So... what does Dan Roan know?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!