Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Know its ages away..

As a new dad i havnt been out much of late so really looking forward to Derby i know its next month but as i havnt been allowed out or to the pub since Jan and having to keep trying to pack in the ciggs you can tell why im up for it so early... anyway i saw this pic and i thought it would sum the day for most of us anyway...

Wives-at-home-priceless.jpg

Lets hope were home and dry by then so we can have a D.I.S.C.O...

Up the Addicks..

Comments

• Options
    that woman behind doesn't look too impressed.
  • Options
    but the bloke does Suz.. ;-)
  • Options
    the bloke in front is far more interested in rolling a cig!
  • Options
    im more interested where WIWLB is going to stop the coach and which pub in bexleyheath is going to take 72 customers that night!
  • Options
    Affinity?
  • Options
    I heard he has hired the function room in the marriot for the end of season party..
  • Options
    no chance of Affinity. theres nowhere in bexheath that will take in 72 of us at about 7-8pm. reckon the party will break up. mind you i know not all 72 will be heading to the pub!
  • Options
    will we be back by then? 2 hours is pushing it unless lewis hamilton is driving?
  • Options
    i would like to hope we are back by 8pm on a dry coach.
  • Options
    There are loads of pubs in Bexleyheath that are more than capable of housing a good few of us...... dont worry ladies, i know the area to well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite a few ended up in the Railway in Dartford after the Ipswich game last year.

I could try and wangle The Rose if anyone wants....
  • Options
    I'm a bexleyheath girl born and bred - it might be best to have a word with one of your fave pubs beforehand. not like it used to be sadly.

did anyone see this article last week in the London paper. i meant to post it.
  • Options
    I doubt my lot will want to go out in dartford, as it'll be 2 hours for us to get home on a bus! bexleyheath is doable cos we can get a bus back to lewisham and get home from there reasonably ok.

where is the rose?

There are tons of pubs in bexleyheath.
  • Options
    i cant find the link and its a pdf file... working on the frontline in bexleyheath.

Rose is a good shout WSS. if they can fit us in.
  • Options
    I have a weekend pass as the good lady is away all weekend, so a late one is needed
  • Options
    VENUE!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i cant find the link and its a pdf file... working on the frontline in bexleyheath.

Rose is a good shout WSS. if they can fit us in.
    I will give my aunt a shout and see what they can do.

Its next to the old rat and parrot suze, no venue!
  • Options
    oooh i'm going to the rat and parrot place this friday.

not 100% sure how I feel about it! Will I feel out of place?
  • Options
    The last time I went out up B/heath started off in Drayman , 3 lagers on tap but 2 had run out so only Carling left . Don't like that so drunk bottles but I overheard a woman behind the bar say when that Carling runs out it'll only be bottles , this was a saturday night ... bogs were a mess as well so promptly left there and tried the old foggs place , 2 people in there so gave it a miss . Walked up to the old snooker club thats now a bar/club, having been in there 2 weeks prior and it was ok , was told we'd need ID . ID ? . We're all mid 30's ! . F**ked that off then walked round the corner to the old trading post , again asked for ID but eventually geyser on the door let us in . Not a sod in there , thought might as well stay for a pint . No lager on draught , only bottles . F**ked that off and ended up in the good old Golden Lion then onto affinity which was actually quite good .

I won't be going back to Bexleyheath in a hurry but good luck to ya
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not a sod in there will be good for us... so zero bar might be grateful of the business. plenty of draft when i was there.

Last time i tried to go in OHM (which was about 5 years ago) the doormen wouldnt let us in and our mate heard him say to the others they we wee too old to come in here!!
  • Options
    Ivory lounge? mates have been there i havnt tho..
  • Options
    Curb-it 72 peeps in the Rose u sure !!! where will the bar staff be ? standing in welling !

how about our mates boozer in welling the Duchess big boozer get 72 in easy. Can ask him on Saturday nite if u want.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]how about our mates boozer in welling the Duchess big boozer get 72

that on wickham lane near the petrol station? they have the room next door which is free to hire if it was gona be a proper night.. get AFKA or B to spin some tunes..

OfficeParty3.jpg
  • Options
    Bexleyheath is not a problem, something like the Golden Lion that doesn't have doorman looking for trouble will be fine.

Not everyone will be going for a drink when we get back i'm sure.