Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Jackson to play the Dome

hmmmmm - the circus is coming to town!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry but he is bleedin peedo! Shouldnt be allowed to be anywhere near, well, anywhere!!
  • Options
    noooooo he was not guilty on all charges-- he was just in his PJs with a young boy in his bed
    herd he was singing "Glad All over"
    where is that petrol can ?
  • Options
    Hmmm...
  • Options
    My lord LT, that kid looks just like my younger Bro!! lol crying and everything!! Morts genius will vouch lol
  • Options
    jacko-picking-nose.jpg

8_funny_michael_jackson_good_stuff.jpg

Funny_pic411.jpg

sorry but this thread is like a kid in a candy shop to me.. no jacko pun intended.
  • Options
    Expect to see him in Blockbusters asking to get Aladdin!
  • Options
    0616_jackson.jpg

mj.jpg

my fav:

101808251_27f2822399.jpg?v=0
  • Options
    In all honesty, I will go if I can get tickets
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]In all honesty, I will go if I can get tickets

ap_jackson_050404_ssh.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What? I feel so let down DA9. Not 'cos he is weird, or an (alleged) paedo, but because he is and aways has been an absolutely talentless whiney voiced plonker.
  • Options
    I disagree Algarve - Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad were great albums - After that it all went tits up I would agree but during this period especially he was some talent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]I disagree Algarve - Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad were great albums - After that it all went tits up I would agree but during this period especially he was some talent.

Each end every one of them rubbish from start to finish. Jackson is the emperors new clothes of the pop music world.

That kind of music just does nothing for me, whoever is pumping it out, but his reedy voice... aagghhh!

As you can tell I feel quite strongly about this... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]I disagree Algarve - Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad were great albums - After that it all went tits up I would agree but during this period especially he was some talent.

Each end every one of them rubbish from start to finish. Jackson is the emperors new clothes of the pop music world.

That kind of music just does nothing for me, whoever is pumping it out, but his reedy voice... aagghhh!

As you can tell I feel quite strongly about this... ;-)

So you haven't got any of this stuff on the jukebox at floyds then Algarve? ;o)
  • Options
    Website tnz reporting Jacko has had a heart attack,the website is now reporting he has died.
  • Options
    So no longer playing I guess ;o)
  • Options
    I wonder which of the many threads created in the last half hour will manage to avoid the torpedo treatment
  • Options
    edited June 2009

What? I feel so let down DA9. Not 'cos he is weird, or an (alleged) paedo, but because he is and aways has been an absolutely talentless whiney voiced plonker.

No, no ... no .... the greatest song and dance man ever .. bar none.

Michael
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Now THAT would be a comeback tour...

jackofail.jpg
  • Options
    With you 100% , Riscardo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]

No, no ... no .... the greatest song and dance man ever .. bar none.

Michael

Gene Kelly, Danny Kaye, even Dick van Dyke. That's taken me three seconds to think of three better ones.