Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ashley Cole Nicked

Drunk and disorderly. That's me most nights.

While the cat's away......

Comments

• Options
    Mr Cole you have one phone call
  • Options
    What a Vile creature this knob truly is!
  • Options
    If ever there was a need for a 10 stretch for D&D, its now.
  • Options
    Hanging is too good for him ;0)
  • Options
    £80 fine should dent his finances.
  • Options
    Community service in a disabled facility might teach the cocky pr*ck some lessons.
  • Options
    this:

snn3005a280_424865a.jpg

or this:

cheryl_tweedy_.jpg

the guys a bell end now that is a FACT...
  • Options
    you do make a good point adam.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]you do make a good point adam.

Taken me a few days but i finaly found one... he he...
  • Options
    arrogant little twat, like so many so called "celebrities" these days, not worth 2 bob in my book.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mouthing off and swearing at Policemen, great example to your young fans Ash, if you actually have any that is.....
  • Options
    Flog him.

Or chop off his TONGUE
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Flog him.

Or chop off his TONGUE

Would ya though?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]this:

snn3005a280_424865a.jpg

or this:

cheryl_tweedy_.jpg

How exactly did she forgive him? I can understand Colleen forgiving Rooney cos she needed his fame and money but Cheryl doesn't need him in the slightest.
  • Options
    For our Deptford guest.......AC is a nasty, greedy, two faced knob.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]this:

snn3005a280_424865a.jpg

or this:

cheryl_tweedy_.jpg

How exactly did she forgive him? I can understand Colleen forgiving Rooney cos she needed his fame and money but Cheryl doesn't need him in the slightest.

No, she needs me (but just doesn't know it yet!)
  • Options
    the first picture + loads of alcohol = second picture
  • Options
    I got this from wiki,

On March 4th 2009, Cole was held after swearing at police officers outside a Central London nightclub. Police said a 28-year-old man was held in Brompton Road, South Kensington, at about 0215 GMT. He was taken to a police station and given an £80 fixed penalty which he could not afford to pay , and released at about 0530 GMT on the same day. Mr Ando, a BBC reporter said: "Cole was held after swearing repeatedly at police and refusing to calm down after emerging from Collections Nightclub in South Kensington at around 2am."

WTF, is all that about, the man must be on between 50-100k a week, I'd hit him if I was a coper, wat a nasty piece of business he is
  • Options
    As much as I dislike this pillock al he is actually done is something most of us probably have???

Out of all the stupid things this skidmark has said and done this is not the most stupid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]As much as I dislike this pillock al he is actually done is something most of us probably have???

Out of all the stupid things this skidmark has said and done this is not the most stupid

Drunk yes, often. Swearing at the police - NEVER. I just wouldn't dare. I grew up scared whitless of the police. But then I'm from a different generation.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's the kind of thing i did with my mates when i was 18 but the guy's pushing 30 ffs! He's a dick of the highest order.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]As much as I dislike this pillock al he is actually done is something most of us probably have???

Drunk yes, often. Swearing at the police - NEVER. I just wouldn't dare. I grew up scared whitless of the police. But then I'm from a different generation.....

You don't have to swear at a policeman to be considered disorderly. Not the point I know, as HandG says, the 'man' is nearly 30. Maybe hiding his sexuality for all these years in a marriage of convenience is taking it's toll.
  • Options
    lol carter. Like it.
  • Options
    In trouble again

Idiot
  • Options
    wat a dick that bloke really is, thought he was alright before he went to chelski now up his own ars!

How could any man that was with cheryl cole cheat is beyond me also

although he is best leftback in the world imho
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Obviously a trumped up charge.

Who could possibly get up to 104mph on the Kingston by pass at midday? :-)
  • Options
    Stopped Chris Powell winning more England caps, Powell would maybe have gone to 2002 world cup but for Cashley, that's why I dislike him.
  • Options
    CP had his moment but it was a little bit too late in his career to be an England regular.
  • Options
    He's a c*nt and an example of all that is wrong with football today - overpaid underworked arseholes who haven't got a clue what it's like to live in the real world.
  • Options
    Doing 104mph - he deserves to lose his license and spend some time in nick!