Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for that Dazzler.

I kin hate that Mandy.

You have 2 watch it at least twice to fully enjoy it. Should have posted this on the any good news thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Mandelson is well worth it but I am amazed at how it easy it was for her to just slip past and do that, no rozzers or anything, a terrorist would have no difficulty at all if that is the kind of security government ministers have.
  • Options
    I think i'll try that on Brown. But i'd use a cup of dihorea dhioreah diooreh shit.
  • Options
    so she walks up throws something in a Ministers face and walks off into the sunset ?

i actually would have liked him to lash out and put her on her arse.
  • Options
    I can't condone her actions as a general principle.

However this Government has such contempt for both Parliament and the populus as a whole I can understand the sheer frustration that led her to do it.
  • Options
    Len Labour = worse than the Norman invasion for the English and England so i cant stand em -------but there was something so wrong about seeing her do this and no one doing anything to stop/catch her she didnt run away she said why she did it and then slowly walked off !
  • Options
    I'm with Len on the dislike of the Scottish Raj New Labour government.
    But i have to agree with Goonerhater. She should never have got the chance to throw that in his face. It could have been anything! Where were the security?
  • Options
    I am a Labour supporter but can't bloody stand Mandelson, he's an obnoxious, devious little ***t.

Good on her for doing it, it was only a cup of sludge not a punch or knife.

If I were Mandy though I'd be worried about my security!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Thought I'd bump this in case anyone missed it. Still think it's great. See link on 2nd posting of thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm old Labour with no affection for Mandelson. However, I couldn't care less which colour the politician was wearing, an assault has been committed and the police did nothing. The woman's mother is proud of her actions. Again goes to show that if you're posh(ish) middle class, you can get away with things. Now if that had been a miner throwing custard at Maggie, they'd have whisked him off to the Tower.
  • Options
    Agreed she should have been arrested and cautioned.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]I'm old Labour with no affection for Mandelson. However, I couldn't care less which colour the politician was wearing, an assault has been committed and the police did nothing. The woman's mother is proud of her actions. Again goes to show that if you're posh(ish) middle class, you can get away with things. Now if that had been a miner throwing custard at Maggie, they'd have whisked him off to the Tower.[/quote]

Given that she's also a greeny she is practically untouchable too. As much as I despise the smugness of Mandelson there is something very sinister about the whole thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]I'm old Labour with no affection for Mandelson. However, I couldn't care less which colour the politician was wearing, an assault has been committed and the police did nothing. The woman's mother is proud of her actions. Again goes to show that if you're posh(ish) middle class, you can get away with things. Now if that had been a miner throwing custard at Maggie, they'd have whisked him off to the Tower.

Given that she's also a greeny she is practically untouchable too. As much as I despise the smugness of Mandelson there is something very sinister about the whole thing.

Turn it up. Sinister is the Sri Lankan's getting pelted with bullets by religious zealots while the Pakistani "security forces" stand by and do nothing and the Pakistani team bus is "delayed" back at the stadium.

Mandelson had a cup of gunge chucked over him. Not really very sinister IMHO.
  • Options
    Really glad I saw that couldn’t have happened to any one better than Mandelson.
  • Options
    She still should have been arrested.
  • Options
    I despise greenies. Fascist scum in right on wellies who get in my way at their bogus climate camps. Had to uni with many of them , and they're the most obnoxious selfish non-democratic arses.

First they hate nuclear power when it's a bloody necessity. Then they love it and don't want an inquiry, 'because of green house gasses it's the best solution'. Full of badly researched evidence and arsehole polemicists. Democratic my ass. I'd take great pleasure at Heathrow kicking five bells out of their tea party. Send 'em off to insuffrable city.

Sorry rant over.
  • Options
    She's been nicked now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Turn it up. Sinister is the Sri Lankan's getting pelted with bullets by religious zealots while the Pakistani "security forces" stand by and do nothing

Apart from the ones that were lieing down dead!!

The Mandelson thing worries me, particularly after the terrorist activity in Ireland last night, because she could have been any nutter with a gun, knife or bomb -- fortunately it was just green custard, but will it be next time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Turn it up. Sinister is the Sri Lankan's getting pelted with bullets by religious zealots while the Pakistani "security forces" stand by and do nothing

Apart from the ones that were lieing down dead!!

The Mandelson thing worries me, particularly after the terrorist activity in Ireland last night, because she could have been any nutter with a gun, knife or bomb -- fortunately it was just green custard, but will it be next time

Yes, but the point is that the Sri Lankan's were guaranteed "Presidential Level" security in return for agreeing to the tour - which India had already pulled out of.

If their idea of "Presidential Level" security is to have the extremists in full public view firing round after round of ammo into a couple of unarmed buses and then simply buggering off into the shadows then I would be very worried if I was the Pakistani President.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven of a total set-up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]I'm old Labour with no affection for Mandelson. However, I couldn't care less which colour the politician was wearing, an assault has been committed and the police did nothing. The woman's mother is proud of her actions. Again goes to show that if you're posh(ish) middle class, you can get away with things. Now if that had been a miner throwing custard at Maggie, they'd have whisked him off to the Tower.[/quote]

Given that she's also a greeny she is practically untouchable too. As much as I despise the smugness of Mandelson there is something very sinister about the whole thing.[/quote]

Turn it up. Sinister is the Sri Lankan's getting pelted with bullets by religious zealots while the Pakistani "security forces" stand by and do nothing and the Pakistani team bus is "delayed" back at the stadium.

Mandelson had a cup of gunge chucked over him. Not really very sinister IMHO.[/quote]

The Sri Lankan situation was disgusting no question whatever and that is obviously in a different league to the Mandelson incident. But I find the ease at which someone can do this to a public figure with seemingly no security or response rather strange. She could have had any kind of weapon IMHO
  • Options
    She handed herself in at a police station at the weekend apparently, and been bailed pending further investigations.
  • Options
    yes the ob need to investigate if the custard was half fat or eco friendly organic