Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Green street 2

Has anybody seen or downloaded this yet?

I didn't even know a 2nd film was coming out?

Got to be laugh!

Comments

• Options
    http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=fab674d2cc7ea4de8be6

here it is mate

click on (i am a human now let me watch this video) and it will go to the film

let me know how you get on
  • Options
    its fecking crap
  • Options
    It IS awful

Don't buy it!

Bunch of yanks, filmed in America, awful acting, terrible plot

Saw it a year ago and PASSED on it!
  • Options
    The first one might be the funniest film ive ever seen, unintentionally obviously.
  • Options
    First one was the single most cringey 90 mins of Film i've ever watched.
  • Options
    Pretty good film if you're just looking for good old fashioned violence.

Anything more and it's a massive let down
  • Options
    I managed 10 minutes.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]It IS awful

Don't buy it!

Bunch of yanks, filmed in America, awful acting, terrible plot

Saw it a year ago and PASSED on it![/quote]

sums it up well
  • Options
    Cheers fellas

Just what I thought!

The first one wasent that bad........I was in it.....LOL!
  • Options
    Did the first one have frodo in it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes mate had the pleasure in meeting him!

Just watched the 2nd one I thought it was great............................Not!

100% garbage!
  • Options
    TOLD YOU!
  • Options
    That was a pile of shit.
  • Options
    Mate, seen the trailers, looks awful, awful, awful, they even filmed it in an American prison and pretended it was in the UK.
  • Options
    Them obbits is a pwapa nawty little crew. Some top boys
  • Options
    Get a few beers down your neck and it's ain't that bad, watching some fat blokde getting his jaw kicked off is pretty entertaining when your smashed.
  • Options
    Called 'Holligans' in the states as green street sounded to merchant ivory...
  • Options
    How about the crew?

Fella out of This is England is in it!

Anyone seen this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]How about the crew?

Fella out of This is England is in it!

Anyone seen this?

It's OK, some very strange scenes with Phillip whatshisname out of Brookside, not the best Brit flick I've seen.
  • Options
    I'm just watching it now. Jesus. Stunningly bad. I know hollie flicks are easy to knock, but I enjoyed Green Street despite it's silliness and ID (ditto), but this is faking toilet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good Christ, I'm just getting to the end and my jaw is on the floor. The concept of the football match between the rival groups of hooligans is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a film. And I include the last Indiana Jones sh*tfest in that. Unbelievable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]The first one might be the funniest film ive ever seen, unintentionally obviously.
    The second one makes it look like Citizen Kane.

SPOILER - DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE GOING TO WASTE 90 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS AND CARE ABOUT THE "PLOT"
    What Morts failed to mention is that the authorities decide that the winners of the match between the two firms who've been involved in numerous beatings - get released from jail. Quite mental
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited March 2009
    Methinks the concept and plot was hijacked by yanks, and this is their spin on "hoolies"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]The first one might be the funniest film ive ever seen, unintentionally obviously.

I actually think it's not too far from real life in some parts, certain bits are OTT, but it's certainly better than ID
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]but it's certainly better than ID

ID werent that bad, the bar maid would be a good would ya.. just the whole pub scene with someone eating fire... jesus yes thats what its really like.. Gumbo is funny tho when he gets the dart in his head..
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited March 2009
    Men in leather singlettes with leather wristbands and studs, fire eating, etc, etc, awful.

What annoys me, having been part of that lifestyle once, and knowing some people who have taken part in these films, who have form for it, how they dont scream at the writers/producers & directors about authenticity.
  • Options
    werent some of ID filmed locally? most 'football films' are total shite ala 'when saturday comes' apart from fever pitch, escape to victory' and 'mike basset' its a really tough genre, even the george best film was shite in parts, suprized noone has made a film of 1966 would be craking, waiting for the damed united to come out too.

heres the bar maid now.. deffo, prowper naughty bird in ID. most geezers dream of pulling the bar maid...

saskiareeves-olivierawards.jpg
  • Options
    Terry - Thought The Crew was pretty good, similar to Rise of the Footsoldier. Basic plot is about how older gangsters played by the rules had honour/respect etc. The youngsters are willing to sell anyone down the river and betray as is seen is the film.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]What annoys me, having been part of that lifestyle once, and knowing some people who have taken part in these films, who have form for it, how they dont scream at the writers/producers & directors about authenticity.

I'm guessing because outside of the comfortable environment, they're not so bertie big-bollocks after all, and start to believe they are something they are not. By nature of a 'hooligan background', they have characteristics that mean they can be encouraged by others, and sucked into things easier than most.

That's the end of Physcology Hour, here's Tricia with the news and sport...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]werent some of ID filmed locally? most 'football films' are total shite ala 'when saturday comes' apart from fever pitch, escape to victory' and 'mike basset' its a really tough genre, even the george best film was shite in parts, suprized noone has made a film of 1966 would be craking, waiting for the damed united to come out too.

heres the bar maid now.. deffo, prowper naughty bird in ID. most geezers dream of pulling the bar maid...

saskiareeves-olivierawards.jpg

Yep, the coach attack scene, filmed down by The Pilot pub in Greenwich, all the streets and buildings are now demolished as its part of the O2/Dome car parks and land.