Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Choices Tonight

DA9DA9
edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Come on baord, help me out, tonight for the CL

1: KFC in front of the telly
2: Takeway curry with a couple of Cobra's in front of the telly
3: Up the Legion on the big screen

What say you board?

Comments

• Options
    What's the 'legion'??
  • Options
    2 for me. The legion will be full of chelsea fans.
  • Options
    Up the legion with a couple of cobras a takeaway curry AND a KFC.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]2 for me. The legion will be full of chelsea fans.

What will the takeaway ruby be full of?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What's the 'legion'??

British Legion club
  • Options
    Where is that dude?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]2 for me. The legion will be full of chelsea fans.

There are loads of plastic manure, Chelski and gooners in there, never been near a football ground in their lives.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

What will the takeaway ruby be full of?

Madras or Vindaloo hopefully.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Where is that dude?

Sunny Greenhithe-On-Sea, I have a beach near me and everything
  • Options
    Madras or Vindaloo hopefully.

As long as it isn't cats or rats you'll be ok.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice, i would go to the foreign legion then, so C.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Up the legion with a couple of cobras a takeaway curry AND a KFC.

LOL...I've seen plenty of takeways delivered there when people have been well on it all day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Up the legion with a couple of cobras a takeaway curry AND a KFC.
    +1.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Madras or Vindaloo hopefully.

Has been DA9 been looking in Liverpool dustbins and found a treat then : - )
  • Options

No, their a Swanscombe delicacy
  • Options
    Curry is a weekend treat and Tuesday is far too early in the week for that sort of outrageousness.

No interest in the football, but up the pub anyway.
  • Options

He'll have to hope the chefs aren't scousers.

I'd opt for the KFC, providing that the chickens have passed WADA drugs tests.
  • Options
    3 but take a 2 with you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

LOL...not sang that for a few years, perhaps at Tranmere next season.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Curry is a weekend treat and Tuesday is far too early in the week for that sort of outrageousness.

Curry is for life AFKA, even had leftovers for breakfast (my personal favourite, cold chinese for breakfast)

Talking of such things, did anyone see the programme last week about Tiffinbites, new restaurant chain trying to entice Brits to eat a light curry lunch from Tiffin pots.

Tiffinbites
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Has been DA9 been looking in Liverpool dustbins and found a treat then : - )

He'll have to hope the chefs aren't scousers.

That would be too far fetched.....scousers in full time employment

Apologies to Paul at the Newsshopper :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Curry is for life AFKA, even had leftovers for breakfast (my personal favourite, cold chinese for breakfast)

AAAAAAAAAAAARG One of my pet hates. Hot food gone cold.
  • Options

Try a cold pancake roll.....lovely
    My other half will take delivery of a takeaway, steaming hot (pizza etc) and still nuke it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes....cant stand my food too hot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Curry is a weekend treat and Tuesday is far too early in the week for that sort of outrageousness.

Talking of such things, did anyone see the programme last week about Tiffinbites, new restaurant chain trying to entice Brits to eat a light curry lunch from Tiffin pots.

Tiffinbites

We've got one in the shopping centre beneath our building. Met a mate there for lunch a few weeks ago. A few large bottles of cobra and a curry later I had to take a half day!
  • Options

Tiffinbites

Get a franchise for one of those in Grenhithe mate and you have a nailed on customer for life.

Breakfast, Dinner and tea!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]

Tiffinbites

We've got one in the shopping centre beneath our building. Met a mate there for lunch a few weeks ago. A few large bottles of cobra and a curry later I had to take a half day!

LOL...you lightweight...you in Canary Wharf?
  • Options

My other half will take delivery of a takeaway, steaming hot (pizza etc) and still nuke it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes....cant stand my food too hot.

sounds like a sensible woman.

Well on the food front at least : - 0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]

Tiffinbites

LOL...you lightweight...you in Canary Wharf?

Yes mate (long time since I've been called a lightweight!)
  • Options

sounds like a sensible woman.

Well on the food front at least : - 0

She just got lucky finding me :-)