Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sun roofs knackered

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Any auto Electricians out there? my sunroofs not working.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2009
    First thing; check the fuse.
  • Options
    Try glass half empty mate
  • Options
    or car half full.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]First thing; check the fuse.

Oh come on March give me a bit of credit ;) I'm an engineer by trade I just hate working on my own car (alright then I'm a lazy B*****D)
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Try glass half empty mate

I thought he was a "male model" :)
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    It's not a Fiat is it? Had one once, the sun roof leaked like a b#####d and as for the electrics.....shocking.
  • Options
    Power on the switched side of the switch (when operated)?
  • Options
    Fair enough, I won't suggest the next move then!
  • Options
    This thread has got me captivated.

More ..... !

;o)
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]It's not a Fiat is it? Had one once, the sun roof leaked like a b#####d and as for the electrics.....shocking.

Nissan Primera on a 52 plate, no sign of a leak! no power to the switch! and I dont want get my meter out, I want a man to do it for me. Like I said, I do it all day, every day so I dont want to do it when I get home ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Fair enough, I won't suggest the next move then!

Come March, I'm hoping the suggestion will be. Give this guy a ring :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    Trouble is they're all down my way mate, Surrey/Sussex borders and I believe you're S.E London so I'm not much help really in that respect. I know a couple of techs where I work who are the bees knees with electrics and I'll ask them tomorrow if they know of any problem common to your motor: never know, it might be quite simple. Bet the first question they'll ask though will be something to do with a fuse!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Trouble is they're all down my way mate, Surrey/Sussex borders and I believe you're S.E London so I'm not much help really in that respect. As a matter of interest what car is it? We've a couple of techs at my place who are the bees knees on electrics and they might know of a problem common to your model.

Nissan Primera sve on a 52 plate. Cheers March.
  • Options
    credit crunch TCE get out there and fix it yourself lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]credit crunch TCE get out there and fix it yourself lol

Its the Good Lady ledge you know what their like, I put the Air conditioning on! she opens the sun roof! she gets me to put up a rotary line, yet the tumble drier is working overtime, I pay a fortune for wood flooring! she buys a fecking dyson. But you do have point, ;)
  • Options
    lol, good response, TCE !
  • Options
    Oi Oggy, whadda know about sun roofs? ;)
  • Options
    Have you tried turning it off and on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Oi Oggy, whadda know about sun roofs? ;)

Nuffink, mate!

But I do know a nice woman who's just like your missus.

;o)