Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

V 2009 Chelmsford

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else going? Massive line up this year, managed to aquire a ticket today and am positively CharltonDan at the thought of it

Comments

• V is crap, download is where it's at this year!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]V is crap, download is where it's at this year!

with a load students no thanks!!
  • If anyone comes across a couple of spare ticket with red camping for V let me know please.

Ta
  • Loads on eBay, not exactly cheap though!
  • They always do a few more ticket releases.

I'm not bothering, went last year and it was fairly pish. The fact that there was hardly anyone watching the Stooges and gang of mooks soiling their underwear about the likes of Docherty and that Ronson prick depressed me too much. Not just about music, but society as a whole. I suspect it is this nonsense that pushed Iggy into selling car insurance.
  • going on the Sunday.
  • Going on Sunday for the Oasis day, not a great line up this year though.

Muse and Prodigy headlining different stages last year is a hard act to follow.
  • I'm going for the weekend, first festival for years. Went to the first five years of V and haven't been back since so I'm really looking forward to it. Need to get a tent before I go though!
  • Looks a good enough line up for me. MGMT, Streets, Killers, Oasis, Happy Mondays, The Saturdays, The Saturdays, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, and so on. WSS, yellow campsite is where it is all at. You can be my 'Gumbo' if you're lucky
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2009
    Finally got a ticket - face value.

And thankfully in the Red Camp away from Carter.

The missus still needs one though so let me know if one pops up anywhere. Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Looks a good enough line up for me. MGMT, Streets, Killers, Oasis, Happy Mondays, The Saturdays, The Saturdays, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, and so on. WSS, yellow campsite is where it is all at. You can be my 'Gumbo' if you're lucky

looking forward to seeing The Saturday's by any chance ?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]The missus still needs one though so let me know if one pops up anywhere. Cheers

Talking of things 'popping up' and telling us your missus 'needs one'.... asking for trouble shagger?
  • The Saturdays will be viewed by me for sure Mr Large! MGMT I have been told are on at the same time as Oasis so a bit of a dilemma there, I've seen Oasis loads of times so may go check out MGMT.

I'll hunt you down Westside don't you worry!
  • Four words:

Download
    Faith
    No
    More
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Four words:

Download
    Faith
    No
    More

Go and hunt out Stu, trust me the bloke is a fanny magnet
  • LOL - I am indeed (my name's Stu as well...)
  • Oh dear.

This could be like ghostbusters crossing the beams
  • V is so piss poor when it comes to being organised- went last year and no-one seemed to know what was happening or where when it came to stewarding. TOO BIG. Go to Guilfest- thats how a festival should be run!!!!!!!
  • Went to the first couple of V's.Good times.Went again a couple of years ago.Not so good.Probably me turning into a miserable sod!
    Going to Wembley in July to see Kasabian.That'll do for me nowadays.
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Went to the first couple of V's.Good times.Went again a couple of years ago.Not so good.Probably me turning into a miserable sod!
    Going to Wembley in July to see Kasabian.That'll do for me nowadays.

That is going to be something special, Oasis, Kasabian and The Enemy on the same bill!! Kasabian will be electric if you haven't seen them before you have been deprived mate