Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bronson

Following on from the other thread I see that "Bronson" is causing a bit of a stir already. Brace yourselves for a Daily Mail inspired backlash.

Personally I can't stand violence, and that bloke in particular (and 'Chopper') makes me want to hide behind the sofa whenever I see him, but there is something about these sort of people that you can't help but be interested in. They are basically humans at their most animal level to me and I think it's because they are so very different from me that I'm interested in what makes them like that and me...me...

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2009
    Careful.Bronson,a Charlton season ticket holder,started to lose it big time when the addicks went on one of their famous 'lose EVERY SINGLE WEEK' runs in the 70's.

There's hundreds of potential Bronson's in the north upper.

;-)
  • Options
    I watched a piece on the tv last night about this, the prison officers association (POA) are kicking off about the film because Bronson was only banged up for 7 years for the original offence but since he has been inside he has assulted so many prison officers his sentance has been increased to 35 years.

The POA want the profits of the film to go to the victims family's, one of Bronson's friends was interviewed in the same piece and he said Bronson was a changed man now and was a pussycat being kept in chains!!!

Not sure I would employ him!
  • Options
    I'm sure it was him who took another prisoner hostage and demanded: A cheese sandwich, a blow up doll and a helicopter!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Careful.Bronson,a Charlton season ticket holder,started to lose it big time when the addicks went on one of their famous 'lose EVERY SINGLE WEEK' runs in the 70's.

There's hundreds of potential Bronson's in the north upper.

;-)

Maybe we should get him in to do the team talk? A post match appraisal from Charlie Bronson would certainly be an incentive to put a shift in at the very least...