Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man Flu

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
I am currently suffering from Man Flu, it appears its real......

http://www.manflu.info/

Comments

• it is indeed,got the t-shirt...
  • its a debilitating condition
  • what my t-shirt or the man flu???
  • both
  • haha,you must have seen the shirt....
  • All this 'man flu' shit annoys me. Every single woman I know does f*** all except moan about how ill they are whenever they get the sniffles.

Apart from that, they have invented a condition which means they somehow feel able to justify being a complete twat towards anyone they feel like for four days a month.
  • More like seven days.
  • a week
  • Anyone else suffering at the moment?

Had an awful week - shivers, sneezes. Now got this cough that will not go away. Relentless coughing all night. I find a nice hot chocolate topped up with Brandy helps numb the pain!

Both kids got it, but the Mrs. hasn't - yet!
  • the mrs isn't a man though thats why... she should count her lucky stars, haha!

im now in recovery mode just in time for xmas and new years thank god! my man flu lasted 2 weeks, swollen glands, cough, full of snot and not sleeping well, didums!
  • Sponsored links:

• My Mrs said I had man flu when I had septicemia! Changed her tune later though but I reckon she checked the policies just to make sure I was covered!
  • Another cross us men have to bear....... woman do not know the half of it!
  • I don't know about man flu but I've had the Eartha Kitts all week...What's that all about?
  • thats called man poo!
  • Yep. Stupidly cleared my neighbour's path of snow yesterday - now have a stinking rotten cold & cough as a result. Good deeds my arse.
  • man flu is a recocognised illness not recognised by women !!
  • I was afflicted this weekend, the stroppy teenager had it last week, past it to me, it wiped out most of my weekend,was a struggle to get in for Charlton Life, precious little assistance from the female, the bell I use to summon tea when afflicted appears to be broken