Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mourinho accused of punching a fan -- ROMA fans

See Mourinho is accused of punching a fan outside Old Trafford last night and OB asking for CCTV.

See the cowardly eyeties up to their tricks again attacking Arsenal fans on coaches and stabbing one and throwing flares on the coaches. when will UEFA/FIFA take action against these bloody teams.

Comments

• Options
    I miss Mourinho's antics. Hope he gets back into English football one day soon
  • Options
    2 Chelsea got stabbed in the 'aris as well in Turin . What is it with the wops and stabbing people in the rear end
  • Options
    yet uefa have put this years champions league final in rome!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yet uefa have put this years champions league final in rome!
    Weren't they told any more stabbing and it will be given to someone else?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yet uefa have put this years champions league final in rome!
    Weren't they told any more stabbing and will give it to someone else?!

They'll take it away...and give it to Lazio.
  • Options
    Dear jesus the racism on this thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    You're right. Dirty wops. Dagos n'all. Cowards the lot of 'em. Run away into the mountains when it comes to a real fight!!

Not like them friendly, salt of the Earth scousers with their Stanleys or walls, or the good old Leeds boys with their half-bricks and paving slabs, or the ManYoo boys mobbed up running through towns destroying local boozers... Totally different that...
  • Options
    totally agree Leroy - but we've seen this virtually every season with the Italian teams for the past 5-6 years - our fans are certainly no angels couldn't agree more by our I mean Englsih teams - but if we'd had open shows of violence in and around grounds every season in european games like our teams have had to put up with in recent seasons we all know UEFA would act.

Arsenal fans were calling talksport last night from Italy to say that Police and stewards vere virtuallly encouraging the ultras to have a go -
  • Options
    Happens in Spain, happens in Italy, and all Platini and Blatter can be bothered to do is talk about ways to stop English clubs dominating the CL...

There's you racism, right there at the top.
  • Options
    They normally stab people in the back,

they did it to England in 1939-45
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Colin in Thailand.[/cite]They normally stab people in the back,

they did it to England in 1939-45
    Too right! Them and the bloody Germans. They'll have another go soon - its in the blood.

wibble.
  • Options
    Stabbing someone in the arris is considered a good punishment with little risk of going wrong and the person dying. Good because your arris is effevtively just a big muscle that won`t heel to quickly because you use it so much in getting around and sitting. Favourite of the mafia I believe. Painful ttp !
  • Options
    We've seen it all before.

If this involved English fans at a CL game, we would be banned from Europe (plus a public inquiry etc.)

That Blatter really is a cock.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]We've seen it all before.

If this involved English fans at a CL game, we would be banned from Europe (plus a public inquiry etc.)

Really? Would we? To my knowledge, English teams haven't been banned from Europe since the mickeys killed 30-odd Italian fans at Heysel. By all means question the validity of that prick Blatter and his cronies - but lets not make this thread into some knee-jerk reactionary Daily Mail style rant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Really? Would we? To my knowledge, English teams haven't been banned from Europe since the mickeys killed 30-odd Italian fans at Heysel. By all means question the validity of that prick Blatter and his cronies - but lets not make this thread into some knee-jerk reactionary Daily Mail style rant.

Agree with you regarding the some of the comments above - We really do have a "no one likes us" attitude when it comes to Europe or international football. However I think considering the history it's time for UEFA to act and move the final from Rome - Can you imagine a Man U vs Liverpool final - The Ultras would love it. Move it to Vancouver - they'll be no row over here ;o)
  • Options
    I don't think the final being in Rome really matters to be honest. It's well known these ultras are cowards who only attack away fans when they have a strong numerical advantage. Do they ever want to know when the italians play over here? No they don't.
    If 2 English sides make the final and you've got 80k English out there plus more who will travel without a ticket, i'd be very surprised if you saw an ultra at all cos they know they'd get a hiding.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]

Is this the Blatter that said two days ago:

“I like England — and English football. It is said I don’t like the Premier League because of its influence. But it is exceptional. I must be neutral but England is a very good contender for 2018. It has a very strong bid.”
  • Options
    Men stabbing each other in the arse?! What would Freud say?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]Men stabbing each other in the arse?! What would Freud say?

Ouch, that fecking hurt...........
  • Options

Wembley's been awarded a champions league final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isnt the arse slashing supposed to indicate that you could only do that because the victim was running away from you - ie you had 'won' and the oppo was forced to retreat.

Load of bo11ox if you ask me.

And re title of the thread - shouldnt it be The case of the sh1t hitting the fan ???
  • Options
    Shit stabbers the lot of 'em.
  • Options
    Yes, the same Blatter that is getting his knickers in a twist over the EPL being dominant.

No-one at UEFA gave a monkeys when it was dominated by the italians...

I actually think he is right, but he is pushing for it when he has no hope due to EU law.

But seriously, what do you think the response would be if it happened in the UK?
    Fans are reporting the police virtually encouraging the 'ultras' to have a go and this has happened before.

Have you ever spoken to any Liverpool fans who were at Hysel?
    There is more than one side to that story, but feel free to adopt your own simplistic Daily Mail opinions.