Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Floyd Rd /Harvey Gdns Barrier

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Has this gone for good now?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Has this gone for good now?

Yes I believe so.
  • edited March 2009
    thank you old chap
  • You planning a heist Ledge ?
  • no mate - know nothing knowledge boys telling me I was wrong on another site.

I knew I was right just wanted to confirm it.

So i have gone back and said ner ner I am right you are wrong. :-p

Thanks
  • Last I heard was that after a local, who resented having their road blocked, had cut the chain off and then nicked the whole thing there was no money in the LB Greenwich budget to replace it.

No doubt Charlton will be asked to pay for it in order to get planning permission for the slightest thing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Last I heard was that after a local, who resented having their road blocked, had cut the chain off and then nicked the whole thing there was no money in the LB Greenwich budget to replace it.

No doubt Charlton will be asked to pay for it in order to get planning permission for the slightest thing.

Yeah, I heard that, they spent it on a ramp for disabled black lesbian wheelchair users with transgender issues.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Last I heard was that after a local, who resented having their road blocked, had cut the chain off and then nicked the whole thing there was no money in the LB Greenwich budget to replace it.

Yeah, I heard that, they spent it on a ramp for disabled black lesbian wheelchair users with transgender issues.

That equality and diversity course you did at work has really sunk in, hasn't it. : - )
  • Well, I for one am happy that disabled black lesbian wheelchair users with transgender issues can finally get to where thay wanted to go. Those bloody disabled black lesbian wheelchair users without transgender issues are looking on enviously and so they should. Who do they think they are being so well adjusted?