Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Battlestar Galactica

BDLBDL
edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
OK, I know I'm a geek but anyone else hooked on this series?

It finally comes to an end next week and I haven't got a frackin clue how it's all going to end.

Comments

• Options
    battlestar-galactica-20070118014017592.jpg

Yes please...
  • Options
    battlestar-galactica.jpg

Preferd the original with 'Face' dirk bendict but this is a top show...
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I love it, been catching up via other means as binned sky recently. dragged a bit early on but has got going around episode 16, shame its coming to an end as its a real quality drama. The original Appollo is in the series playing a dissident politician, but Face the original starbuck has not appeared. Wasn't boomer a big robotic dog in the original - now a saucy cyclon skin job..
  • Options
    Ketman loves it as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Wasn't boomer a big robotic dog

daggit4sp.png
  • Options
    not bad for an evil robot ...

battlestar-galactica-20080317023317901_640w.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Wasn't boomer a big robotic dog

daggit4sp.png

Told you I was a geek - That was Muffet who was given to Boxey in the original series.

wc_0001.jpg

Boomer was a black guy in the original series, now Boomer is a Bad Bad Bad Cylon!!

bio_boomer.jpg
  • Options
    yes u truly are a geek my friend..

:)
  • Options
    I have the last 8 episodes queued up on my SKY+ gonna try & watch them all before it ends next week. Superb Drama probably even enjoy it more than 24.
  • Options
    it has been a great series, but there is more comming in the shape of a prequel series:

Caprica
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    only mini series' tho I believe?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]only mini series' tho I believe?

I thought it was a pilot with a view to a series in 2010
  • Options
    not sure but I'd heard there was a prequel mini series in the making around the time they revealed this was the 'last series'
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Watched the Film on Sky Movies Battlestar Galactica 'The Plan' yesterday, anyone who watched the TV series should give it a look, follows the whole story from the start of the 1st series (The Bombing of the Colonies) to near the end, from the Various Cylon 'Skin job' models perspective.

The series Caprica has been very slow so far, will hopefully pick up after the mid-season break.

Also for the Sci-Fi geeks amongst us the Sci-Fi Channel start broadcasting the Re-make of the 1980's TV Series 'V' from tonight or tomorrow I think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Also for the Sci-Fi geeks amongst us the Sci-Fi Channel start broadcasting the Re-make of the 1980's TV Series 'V' from tonight or tomorrow I think.

Watched a few episodes from the net - pretty good series as well.
  • Options
    Original is best. The main guy (not Face from A Team fame) was gorgeous! Mini.Mini!
    As for V, a remake, how?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Watched the Film on Sky Movies Battlestar Galactica 'The Plan' yesterday, anyone who watched the TV series should give it a look, follows the whole story from the start of the 1st series (The Bombing of the Colonies) to near the end, from the Various Cylon 'Skin job' models perspective.

The series Caprica has been very slow so far, will hopefully pick up after the mid-season break.

Also for the Sci-Fi geeks amongst us the Sci-Fi Channel start broadcasting the Re-make of the 1980's TV Series 'V' from tonight or tomorrow I think.

I've got the box set of the originals and picked it up fairly cheaply a few years back from Play. Enjoyed the newer series but missed a fair few.

Not had the opportunity to watch any of Caprica yet.

We watched the Plan the other night. Think I need to watch it again when I've had less beers cos I was getting a lil befuddled.

V was one of my favourites as a youngster it's really not aged well when you try and watch them again. Will look out for the new series. I'll happily admit to being a sci fi freak/geek.

Anyone watch the Sanctuary series? Lil bit hit and miss some of the episodes.