Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***REMOVED***

REMOVED by myself

Bad taste by myself - sorry for any offence.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, I'm having a sense of humour by-pass over a 16 year old girl dying. Don't know why.
  • Options
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Blimey that is up the road from where I live. I'll make sure I give that place a miss in the future
  • Options
    Is it the one opposite the Esso garage/Golden Lion?
  • Options
    its the one by the bus garagae aint it, sad story.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Seriously, How in an age where there are supposed to be health inspectors everywhere did they manage to not be *A* notified of it or *B* shut down before it could happen.
  • Options
    A sad story, so many questions as to how this was allowed to happen.
  • Options
    Dazzler there aint that many about when you look at the amount of buildings/places they have 2 go to.

HSE only get involved when there is a REPORTABLE incident.
  • Options
    This is my local chippie. Tv crew was outside this morning. Very very sad AND certainly nothing to be joked about! She was only 16 plus the young lad is not too good either.
  • Options
    Well I sincerely hope this does not ever happen again.

Makes you really think what if... I have a fish and chips, pizza, indian or any of them...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bad taste aside - what was the story here?
  • Options
    A 16yr old girl who worked in a chippy by Bexleyheath bus garage, died after carbon monoxide leaked from one of the appliances.

RIP
  • Options
    Wow - that's pretty fucked up!

Cheers AFKA
  • Options
    that's horrible, thanks for clearing that up, for a while it read like it might be food poisoning or something