Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Uxbridge

2»

Comments

• Options
    how pissed are you?
  • Options
    4 pints, but i have sobered up pretty quick since the agency bloke (Actually Erika's boss she is in print recruitment would you believe!) phoned me to tell me of the interview!!! Got an hour to drink as many black coffees as i can!!
  • Options
    By the way add on to the journey the 20 minute bop from uxbridge station to the firm!!! Oh lord what am i getting myself in for lol
  • Options
    Good luck MCS - I have an interview today in about 5 hours so let me know if the drinking before worked out mate ;o)
  • Options
    Just put the phone down!! He said that he has 2 guys that are, well basically crap, and is thinking of outing one of em!!
    Man that was nerving tho!! He is going to keep me informed but is i wee bit worries about getting me in to see me in action cos he is aware of the 3 hour round journey!!

Oh well he knows my details, and its something i can say i have done to prove i am 'jobseeking' to the dole muppetts!!
  • Options
    MCS, good luck.

As for the comment about voting in Labour, well if the tories were in power nothing would have been any different as they deregulated the market in the 80's allowing all those bankers to make their stupid investments in the American sub prime market which, when it crashed, caused the whole shabang.