Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Holland interview

http://www.givemefootball.com/championship/matt-holland---charlton

I wonder if he'll be here next season. Would have to take a massive wage cut, that's for sure. We're pretty much down now, is it time to start looking at other players for next year, assuming Matt won't be around?

He seems to be pointing to Curbishley's departure as the start of our decline, though whether it was before then is open to debate. My question would be: since Parky has done such as anemic job of managing us thus far, should we consider someone like Matt to take the reins and lead us back to the promised land? He's been with us through the highs and lows, knows the club inside out and commands respect around the club. He'd get the fan's support (I think) and would have the cause in his heart.

So, Matty for manager???

Comments

• Options
    Is it April 1st?

Holland for manager, LOL!!!
  • Options
    Matty, like the true Pro he is, will just focus on our next game. He could be marking 'The Beast' ........

"Preston have got a good home record but a poor away one. One of their key players is Jon Parkin who has done really well for them.
    He has a big physical presence at the top of the pitch."