Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Number plate cloning is rife apparently -Check if you've been caught speeding - very useful tool

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
http://www.i-database.co.uk

Comments

• Dam ive been cloned
  • No, nothing for me.
  • Bluddy hell, we're victims! We haven't been in Cornwall for well over a year so I know it's false. I still can't quite believe it, thank you so much, scary or what?
  • or is this a way to get you to give out your number plates so they can then scam it....
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]or is this a way to get you to give out your number plates so they can then scam it....

Yes because finding random number plates is so difficult.
  • edited March 2009
    make sure you click through all the screens to the end, it shows you a picture I think of who was driving
  • [cite]Posted By: sygonrima[/cite]Yes because finding random number plates is so difficult.

if English is not you're first language it is mate ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]Bluddy hell, we're victims! We haven't been in Cornwall for well over a year so I know it's false. I still can't quite believe it, thank you so much, scary or what?

Lol, have another go and take a look at the photo the speed camera took.
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]Bluddy hell, we're victims! We haven't been in Cornwall for well over a year so I know it's false. I still can't quite believe it, thank you so much, scary or what?

Lol, have another go and take a look at the photo the speed camera took.

I did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happened to me 3 years back was a nitemare same colour and make of car was geting parking tickets from all parts. then one sent me a pic and we could see it was actually a differant model so took pics of my car sent out and end of the shit. Huge hassel tho and as for OB helping they didnt give a shit.
  • I agree. We had a parking ticket that we knew nothing about. We had apparently parked in a disabled space (which we were entitled to do anyway and always displayed the badge). We had moved to Kent and all notices had gone to a wrong and totally unrelated address. First we knew was three years on when bailiffs had taken us to court and been granted permission to take our vehicle. They tracked us down. Took two MP's, three Lambeth councillors and six nightmarish months to get the court order removed.