Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS SPLASHES

Charlton9010splash.jpg

not bad for once very artistic, shame there is no link to us apart from the small badge, why dont they use charlton pictures! still not bad "SEVEN!!" for me.

lengoodMOS0812_468x348.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I'd definately go and see a doctor about that multi-coloured, luminous rash though....
  • Options
    a glimpse of grounds to come..is it welling?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'd definately go and see a doctor about that multi-coloured, luminous rash though....

it certainly looks as if someone has gone one step past telling the asst. ref where to stick his flag
  • Options
    i thought it was crap. out of focus on the trees, blown out highlights and bad vignetting. But what do I know. Medders?
  • Options
    La di da Greg anyone would think you take photo's for a living :oS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]i thought it was crap. out of focus on the trees, blown out highlights and bad vignetting. But what do I know. Medders?

Shocking photo mate. Lino flag looks 'shopped as well. I reckon the original was taken on Rob Elliot's Nokia...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]La di da Greg anyone would think you take photo's for a living :oS

cameraman.jpg
  • Options
    I reckon it was Christensen while warming the bench! He cant do anything right!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]La di da Greg anyone would think you take photo's for a living :oS

cameraman.jpg

Hey. Image rights! pay up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

cameraman.jpg

Hey. Image rights! pay up!

wow look how small those people are!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]wow look how small those people are!!

its just afka and his mates...

midgets.jpg

;-)