Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Numpty Awards

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
all hail the chiefs.

Just an idea but how about CL awards for the worst players who have ever been with CAFC ? call it THE NUMPTY !!!!!!!!!!!!! ill chip in with a bit of dosh.

* has to be voted for on here
* make the award in the shape of a knob
* They cant be involved with the club
* Wording on award classy but to the point and voted for on here.
* Sent to players agent or new club
* big sticky for all those who win the award so everyone who comes on here can read it

would they give a shit ? nope.
childish ? maybe

but just to let them know they aint been forgotten.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]* make the award in the shape of a knob

Now that made me laugh out loud and I've got to try to explain that to the office!!!!

If this is given the go ahead the wording should be along the lines of, 'Your ineptitude helped get us shafted, so we're sending you this to return the favour'?
  • Options
    LOL, great stuff GH.

The Numpty, brilliant.

I can just imagine making the phone call ordering the trophy !
  • Options
    mind yu if we send one 2 dear Marcus it should be in the shape of female bits (dont post it adam) and the wording :

* Played like a twat
    * only thinks of the next twat

see classy
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Marcus Bent surely has to recieve the 1st one and an honourable runner up award of a Rusty Bullethole pin on badge moulded from his very own asshole for Amady Pandy Faye!
    Award for services to Pompous Cockdom go to Danny Murphy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]it should be in the shape of female bits

fanny.6.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]it should be in the shape of female bits

fanny.6.jpg

PMSL
  • Options
    Great idea GH

can we bring it to the POTY and award it
  • Options
    I think this has got legs....go for it GH
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    AFKA no worries re ordering the "trophies" i have it sussed. We ask one of the ladies from the site to go to one of those shops in Soho (not the one where Pardew is now working) and this is the convo :

our lady " i want to buy 11 dildos"
    Guy in a mac (could be Pardew) behind counter
    " sorry love this is an Anne Summers shop you want The New Den"

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Oiiiiiiiiiiiii im here all week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent idea.

But let's skip the vote for the player and all just vote what we are going to send MARCUS.

GH's suggestion is pretty good...

(If we get short of funds, I'm sure fans of the other 74 clubs he's 'played' for wouldn't mind chipping in...)
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    think of it these players when they get an ward say " it means so much to me to be given this my the fans blah blah blah" soooooooooooo picture it :

Birmingham traing ground staff member takes marcus a newley dilivered parcel he is siting with all the players giving it who he has had ( forgeting about all the teams and fans he has f**ked over) and he opens the box in it is a 9" painted gold dildo on a plyinth saying :

2008 Numpty Award

Presented BY all at Charlton Life to Marcus Bent

" A big prick
    for a prick
    who only ever thought of his prick"

post £5
    statue £10
    engraving £10

seeing his loss of face -------------------------priceless.
  • Options
    Lets get a few suggestions, and then we'll run a poll.

So far we have Marcus Bent

I'm putting forward Alan Pardew

who else ?
  • Options
    Faye---------- could send him a box with f**k all in it ----------- its what we got from him !
  • Options
    If you make it for Andy Todd, I'll deliver it personally.
  • Options
    Rodney Marsh --------send him a mirror and the wording :

Life Time Numpty Award

from all at Charlton Life

"now you can really see what a c**t looks like "

seeeeeeeeee classy again
  • Options
    Pardew for me....
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Pardew gets my vote, but marcus bent would be just as good.
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Rodney Marsh
    send him a mirror and the wording :

Life Time Numpty Award

from all at Charlton Life

"now you can really see what a c**t looks like "

If we had enough cash you could deliver it personally by getting him for an after dinner speech. that'd give him a shock. Hire Rodney Marsh
  • Options
    Pardew for me

dont see the point in sending it to Marcus or Faye (funny although it is) if we are basing it for this season they didnt do fuk all but leave Pardew did fuk all and still didnt leave the Bstd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bent maybe a tit, but it has to be Pardew.

I know it would be considerably more expensive, but why not go the whole hog and get a hitman to deliver it just before terminating the tosser?
  • Options
    "Please give it to Marcus... Please its not my fault.. I thought nearly 4 million for Varney and Mcleod was a sounnd investment and that Loans wernt that bad...."

400x400_1204663251_spt_ai_charlton_bristolcity_06.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]"Please give it to Marcus... Please its not my fault.. I thought nearly 4 million for Varney and Mcleod was a sounnd investment and that Loans wernt that bad...."

400x400_1204663251_spt_ai_charlton_bristolcity_06.jpg

I hope GH dont bring his trophey to my party

Alan pardews having a party
    bring your vodka
    and penis trophy
  • Options
    Dowie, Dowie or maybe Dowie.

Although I think it is a bit of a laugh but not something anyone would actually spend serious time or money on.
  • Options
    Marcus Bent 100%
  • Options
    Danny Murphy!!!!!
  • Options
    Nominees in reverse order:-

3 Phil Parkinson
    2 Phil Parkinson
    1 Phil Parkinson
  • Options
    Who was a BBC pundit at the World Cup, supposedly eyeing up potential signings, but then went and bought Amdy Faye, Djimi Traore and the glove-wearing "best defender you've never heard of" Souleymane Diawara?

Who got lost whilst taking the players for a morning run ahead of the away match at Newcastle?

Who signed Fat & Past It Jimmy and Invisible Omar Pouso?

Who set the wheels in motion on our rollercoaster ride to regular relegation?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Iain Dowie! We should offer to have the trophy surgically attached to his face, it could only improve his hideous appearance.

By the way all you Pardew voters, yes AP was a disaster from Feb 2008 onwards, yes he squandered our money on Andy Gray and Izale McLeod, yes he loaned in far too many underacheivers, yes he was an arrogant sod. You liked him once though, you welcomed his appointment, he lead us to a 4-0 victory over West Ham and a double over Palace, nearly kept us in the Prem and also served us well in over 100 appearances as a player. We used to sing his name. Dowie - a *&%# from day one.
  • Options
    For the first time on here ever

MrLargo

i salute you, you have put me right where i was wrong, i did love Pardew once i never Ever Ever loved Dowie i change my mind

DOWIE WINNER OF THE GOLDEN PENIS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]Who was a BBC pundit at the World Cup, supposedly eyeing up potential signings, but then went and bought Amdy Faye, Djimi Traore and the glove-wearing "best defender you've never heard of" Souleymane Diawara?

Who got lost whilst taking the players for a morning run ahead of the away match at Newcastle?

Who signed Fat & Past It Jimmy and Invisible Omar Pouso?

Who set the wheels in motion on our rollercoaster ride to regular relegation?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Iain Dowie! We should offer to have the trophy surgically attached to his face, it could only improve his hideous appearance.

By the way all you Pardew voters, yes AP was a disaster from Feb 2008 onwards, yes he squandered our money on Andy Gray and Izale McLeod, yes he loaned in far too many underacheivers, yes he was an arrogant sod. You liked him once though, you welcomed his appointment, he lead us to a 4-0 victory over West Ham and a double over Palace, nearly kept us in the Prem and also served us well in over 100 appearances as a player. We used to sing his name. Dowie - a *&%# from day one.

Couldn't agree more, well said!