Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

time to drop the premium pricing for the west and east stands ?

its probably time for the club to have a single ticket price for next season otherwise in the current financial climate i reckon we could see the bulk of the club's season ticket holders massed in the covered end and two empty sides...i'm in the middle of the upper west and having watched us through the last two spells in the old third division i'm not really that bothered whether its the chumpionship or the turd's division we are going to be playing in, the standard looks about the same to me...what does rankle though is the cost...i can easily afford it but if the pricing isn't right then i think even i might move back to my youth and back at the valley days and into the covered end, spending the difference on an expensive pair of sunglasses to counter the glare...there's no such thing as a premium seat when the football is second or third rate...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: letthegoodtimesroll[/cite]its probably time for the club to have a single ticket price for next season otherwise in the current financial climate i reckon we could see the bulk of the club's season ticket holders massed in the covered end and two empty sides...i'm in the middle of the upper west and having watched us through the last two spells in the old third division i'm not really that bothered whether its the chumpionship or the turd's division we are going to be playing in, the standard looks about the same to me...what does rankle though is the cost...i can easily afford it but if the pricing isn't right then i think even i might move back to my youth and back at the valley days and into the covered end, spending the difference on an expensive pair of sunglasses to counter the glare...there's no such thing as a premium seat when the football is second or third rate...

Yet last season it was those areas that sold the best and actually saw people moving into them.

Just as long as you renew.
  • Options
    I'm seriously thinking about moving from the Upper West as the "facilities" there are a bit of a joke for the dough I lay out.
    The back of the stand is open to the elements and the queue for a pint at half time is a joke - if you start queueing 5 mins before the end of the first half you might only miss 5 minutes of the second half if you're lucky.

Great view mind you - but then again, a view of what exactly? It's been the same old shite no matter where you sit.

Might bite the bullet and go and sit with the great unwashed in the north. At least I can buy myself a clothes peg and some ear plugs with the savings so I don't have to listen to or smell the chavs.
  • Options
    you will still have to q for ages for a beer then again there might not be many of us there