Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Davisson

Unlucky on failing your driving test Ben (as seen on CAFC webpage)

(well everyone posted to say it to Jonjo so it's only fair)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2009
    Wondered why there'd be a thread about him.

Didn't Jonjo fail his theory, not his actual test?

As for the game looks like they did pretty well, three under 16s in the back four, Jenkinson, the only u18 goes off and they go 1-0 down with 20 minutes to go before losing 3-0.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Coming in on loan until the end of the season.
  • Options
    sorry, you have lost me here. I saw he played on Saturday but where is he coming in on loan from ? and is this a sort of extended trial ?
  • Options
    Who? Davisson is out own player.
  • Options
    Are we getting a car on loan?

I fancy a Citroen C6, classy looking, but at the end of the day, still French!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Coming in on loan until the end of the season.

sorry I'm really confused here. If Davisson is our player who is coming in on loan?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Coming in on loan until the end of the season.[/quote]

sorry I'm really confused here. If Davisson is our player who is coming in on loan?[/quote]

signing today!
  • Options
    But who is he?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Graham R.[/cite]But who is he?

exactly, I'm still not sure.
  • Options
    Signed earlier today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    academy player wernt he?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]academy player wernt he?

joined on loan ?? Nothing on OS so probably a load of rubbish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]joined on loan ?? Nothing on OS so probably a load of rubbish

he was one of our acaedmy players last year played for the u18s im sure he did. i have no idea whats going on maybe he has signed pro terms.
  • Options
    Yes he's in his first year in the u18s, so this time next year will know if he's turning pro or being released. I doubt he's going pro, if he was he'd be at least in and around the reserves more often as a first year.