Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spandau Ballet to reform

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I agree, desperate times call for desperate reunions of desperately poor 80's bands! ;o)[/quote]

Oh come on, if they should be reforming is there to be debated, but to call them a poor 80's band is a bit much. They were exactly that an 80's band. Glenn Miller 50's, Buddy Holly 60's, Sweet and Slade 70's and so on to the modern day it's all about opinions. Elvis Presley does nothing for me, But Da9 raves about him as is his right. But I wonder if in 25 years time, the likes of The Editors, The Coral, Oasis amongst others would get the same turn out should they reform as Spandeu Ballet, Take That, etc...................wanders off singing.....................Thats right, thats right, that right I really love your TIger Feet. ;)[/quote]

Don't get me wrong I love a lot of 80's music and agree that a lot of todays acts would struggle to fill a phone box in 20 years time but Spandau Ballet just don't do it for me, never have (loved the Kemp brothers in the Krays though).........Adam and the Ants however....;0)
  • Options
    I'm loving all this 80's revival

now can I get back into that frilly blouse??????

'I don't need this pressure on'
  • Options
    this is an april fools