Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkinson Out Petition

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite]Henry Irving is Ben Hayes? So what name do you go by?

Well I'm guessing that your Parents didn't name you C4fcdenmark when you were a baby.

Maybe they called you something like Hans Erik Gording but you chose another user name for Charlton Life.

Point is that my name is on the petition but I didn't sign it so the names, many of which are anonymous, are not all valid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Because the fans forum is actually a group (did the board select the representitives?) who get to have a meeting with the board, if I raise an issue it's at that group's discretion if it's at all presented to Murray, Waggott and co and if so in what manner. Are the Fans Forum really going to say "we don't want Phil Parkinson to be manager of this team as we feel he's incapable of saving us from relegation or getting us up next season" ? This petition gives the signees the oppertunity to communicate directly with the board in a pro-active positive manner.

Have a read of the minutes of the last meeting.
  • Options
    Wopuld be interested in a link for the minutes of last meeting. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    here you go

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=24619&page=1#Item_25
  • Options
    http://www.charltonfansforum.co.uk/index_files/Page398.htm

These are the minuets from the first meeting, I don't think their has been one since. I don't see how the Fans Forum are really taking up this issue. Although I'm dissapointed to learn that we can't have real ale, as it has a 7 day shelf life.
  • Options
    http://www.charltonfansforum.co.uk/index_files/Page298.htm

There has been a 2nd meeting with another to take place next week. See the thread at the top of the first page asking for questions to be raised.
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/supporters_director.ink

and here as well
  • Options
    And Hans, there is a Swedish Rep on the fans forum as well who you could contact.
  • Options
    Thanks...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]. Although I'm dissapointed to learn that we can't have real ale, as it has a 7 day shelf life.

This is the real issue here.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely not, there are plenty of genuine signatures too, including yours! joke...

We are currently on 45 genuine signatures out of 68 and I am pleased with that response, so far.

Regards the Fans Forum, a great idea to engage with the board, I do think that they treated the board with far too much respect and for the board to feel that Parky is the right man despite us now being bottom and 14 points adrift, I thought some fans forum members might be a little more direct in asking what the hell is going on. Did no one mention that this is, call me fussy, is unbelievably bad and even unacceptable? Or will Parky lead a spirited revival by adding to his 3 wins in 4 months?
  • Options
    I have not, though looks can be deceiving. All invalid email addresses are highlighted and will be removed. I have removed yours as some joker used a pretty insulting email address, pertaining to be yours.

No joke Ben, especially when you consider that the once great club is below the likes of Doncaster, Blackpool, Barnsley, Plyomuth and we will be playing in the divison below them next season and lining up against the likes of Southend, Oldham, Colchester, MK Dons, Northanpton, Hartlepool and quite possibly Brentford, Bury Rochdale.

The reason for this sorry state of affairs is that Parkinson has mannaged 3 wins in four months.

At your next Fans Forum get together, try and be direct by stating the facts of our current form and ask them how they actually intend to turn things around and why they deem these performances to be acceptable enough not to warrant any form of consequence. 25 redundancies at the Valley are very likely, thanks to the disatrous season we have had.

And a question I would like answered is 'Do you rate Parkinson, based on the results achieved during his tenure as Manager and as Pardew's assistant?

NB we are 14 points adrift with 7 games remaining.