Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Trivia Question

This one is doing the rounds in The City, I've no idea, probably not even real but if anyone else has heard it and knows the answer a lot of underworked brokers would like to know....

Who am I?

I've won the Prem with a London Club (So only Chelsea or Arsenal)
I've scored for Man U against Liverpool and for Liverpool against Man U (must be own goal in there)
I've won trophys in Spain, Italy and Scotland (finals and not leagues probably)
I've never represented my country (maybe plays for another country other than where born)

Any ideas?
The usual anser to all these questions is Kanu! Not his time though.....

Comments

• Silvestre?
  • JTJT
    edited March 2009
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Silvestre?

hasn't won the Prem with a London club
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]'ve won trophys in Spain, Italy and Scotland (finals and not leagues probably)

Does that mean he has played in spain italy and scotland or Finals were there??
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]'ve won trophys in Spain, Italy and Scotland (finals and not leagues probably)

Does that mean he has played in spain italy and scotland or Finals were there??

Well I think you are supposed to think he has played in those countries but maybe a red herring and he has just won a trophy in a final played in those places......EG Champions League at Ibrox or something.....
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]anelka?

Born in and played for France....good shout though.
  • Impossible!
  • Claude Makellee

or

Michael Ballack
  • Just been through the Arsenal & Chelsea Prem title winning squads, i'm fairly confident there isn't an answer!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Claude Makellee

or

Michael Ballack

I've scored for Man U against Liverpool and for Liverpool against Man U
  • there is definately no answer to this...
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Just been through the Arsenal & Chelsea Prem title winning squads, i'm fairly confident there isn't an answer!

That's the conclusion we drew, but wanted to check with the wider world.
  • it is april 1st tomoz?? reckon its not even a football question
  • Women's Football?
  • [cite]Posted By: Hornchurch[/cite]Women's Football?

<groan>! I hope not.
  • Was Micheal Thomas before the Premier league?
  • I think these things get corrupted - someone hears something in a pub and writes it down slightly incorrectly and off it goes...
  • edited March 2009
    Winning the prem with a London Club.

Could be Mourinho or Wenger.

Don't think Mourinho or Wenger were capped.

Jose won a trophy in Seville with Porto and in Italy with Inter

Buggered up completely by the scored for Man utd and Liverpool : - ) Maybe on his Xbox
  • Still no sensible answers in the Money Markets.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Not 100% sure on this one, but how about Paul Fairclough?
    Managed Barnet to the Conference premier title in 2004/05, used to play for Liverpool as a Youth Player and first teamer (but cant find any stats) and has won numerous tournaments as Manager of the non league England team - (England C team)
  • just had this one in the office...

who is the only player to have scored a hatrick in the Prem, Champ, League 1 and 2, League Cup, F A Cup and for his Country.

he's still playing now

good question and I'm taking the blokes word for it that it's correct
  • The little Welsh player, scored a hat-trick for WBA v us didn't he? Earnshaw?
  • oh well, that one lasted long....good effort, took me a little longer than that!!