Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duffy

edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
What;'s that all about then - am I missing something?

Don't get me wrong. I'm getting the filthy Welsh bit and wouldn't mind clinging on and seeing where the ride takes me - but that voice? Is it a one trick "Mercy" option? Is that Coke advert not really that embarrassing at all on purpose - or does she sound like a 12-year old?

I need to know the "family" take on this.

Comments

• Options
    sorry I thought this was to be a thread on Chris Duffy. Whom we named a cat after btw.

As for the Welsh bird - got the album, don't like it, Warwick Avenue the best track.
  • Options
    like warwick avenue, listened to her last night and had to switch over, grating.
  • Options
    I would. Oh sorry, wrong thread.
  • Options
    I think she has the potential to be the next Dusty.

Give her time and let her voice develop.
  • Options
    duffy-gal.jpg

she reminds a tad of you now Gremlins 2, when they eat all the potions in the lab and one turns into a women...

sexy-gremlin-764647.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Chris Duffy. Whom we named a cat after btw.

You named a cat Chris??
  • Options
    My mate John had a cat called Chris. It's better than tiddles or fluffy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]My mate John had a cat called Chris. It's better than tiddles or fluffy.

i agree, we named our mums cat 'Frank'! He is the leg end!! Cat before Frank was a women cat called Dave!
  • Options
    my dog is called Ian.
  • Options
    Does anyone agree that 'mercy' is really bloody irritating and a really lame song by numbers?

I wish the welsh bint would shut it. However, I'm sure I heard her singing something good a couple of years back on 6 music.

BTW The dog on spaced was called 'colin'. I think dogs and cats like that kind of thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]My mate John had a cat called Chris. It's better than tiddles or fluffy.

i agree, we named our mums cat 'Frank'! He is the leg end!! Cat before Frank was a women cat called Dave!

My lad called our cat Psycho ..... he was just mental when he was young and still is on the full moon.
  • Options
    we were going to get a kitten the other week and i was going to name it jonjo. but we decided against one for now... but when i do. Jonjo it will be (even if female)
  • Options
    If I got another cat I would call it 'Nuno Gomez'.

Don't know why, I didn't particularly like the player or anything. I just thought it would be a good name for a cat.

You started the footballer cat thing Curb it!
  • Options
    She has a voice like a cat scratching its claws across a blackboard. Every time that diet coke advert comes on the telly I have to switch over/leave the room. She actually makes me feel physically sick every time she opens her mouth to say stuff (I think she believes the noises she makes is called singing). I've heard mating foxes that sound better.
  • Options
    Phew, glad it's not just me then.
  • Options
    Cats: We've had a Flash/Flanagan: he would answer to either at feeding time, ignore both the rest of the time, a Lennie, an Arthur and a Killer. Unfortunately on a busy road and the mice live in the church opposite so............
  • Options
    I quite enjoyed Rockferry when I first heard it.

I now think Duffy will become the new Dido.
  • Options
    Talentless squealing Welsh bint
  • Options
    i would
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    oh type of wrong thread!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wrong Duffy ;)
  • Options
    My mates uncle had 2 cats called Killer and Flash. And my pal Stevie has 4 cats as well as an adopted stray called Darren who eats everything. Even salad!

That's all for now, I'm in Blackpool mode even though I'm headed to Newcastle tomorrow.
  • Options
    We had Killer the cat, and now we have Floyd.

Ex-girlfriend's little sister had a goldfish called Dave...
  • Options
    When younger my older brother insisted that dogs should be called "dog" and not be given human names.
  • Options
    Dogs should be named "Dog face". Cats "Cat face" etc. Anything else only confuses them. ;)