Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help needed !

Sorry to start a thread for this but several weeks ago someone on here was talking about an outlet for Marks & Spencer where ex display and slightly damaged goods were sold. Any chance of some kind soul telling me where this place is. I tried looking for the thread but couldn`t find it. Cheers !

Comments

• Options
    There's one at Chatham Dockyard. Head down the A2, come off at the Junction when the A2 become the M2 and head towards Grain. When you get to the first round-about it should be sign-posted for the Dockyard outlet centre, but in case it's not, you do the following:

across the first round-about
    left (first exit) at the second
    left (first exit) as the third
    through medway tunnel
    take first exit as you leave the tunnel
    right towards chatham at round-about on exit
    right at next round-about which takes you into the dockyard area
  • Options
    That was me mate its called trade secrets in sydnham big advert in this weeks newsshopper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]That was me mate its called trade secrets in sydnham big advert in this weeks newsshopper

Sunny Sydenham ?
    Where abouts ??
  • Options
    bucks used to have some at deptford bridge but i think they may have closed. but there is a place on worsley bridge road in an art deco building that still does some of their slightly off furniture at trade-secrets though we didn't find what we were after here.
  • Options
    Depends what you mean by "goods". If you mean clothes etc....then there is an outlet in Powis Street Woolwich, Lewisham Centre & a bit of a flagship one at the outlet centre in Ashford.
  • Options
    Also an outlet for M&S in Ashford. Can't think of the name of the place though.
  • Options
    Macarthur Glen in Ashford, loads of big name outlet shops. Mostly ex-season stuff with some good bargains.