Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wrestlemania tonight

Supremely excited, should be a good one with lots of feuds bubbling away at the moment. A tenner says Mickey Rourke Ram Jams Jericho.

I'm having to be an evil pikey cheapskate and watch it on an iffy website as wwe.com are charging 55 dollars (about 40 quid) to watch their stream! Eek!

With the baseball season starting tomorrow, I consider tonight the start of the sporting year (the least said about that other sporting year that started in the autumn the better). Yay!

Comments

• Options
    My money is on Big Daddy kicking Giant Haystacks arse, Johny Saint wiping the floor with Kendo Nagasaki and Les Kellett finally defeating the great Jackie Pallo.

Can't believe how much World of Sport are charging to watch this feast of wrestling!!!!
  • Options
    Those 'roids aren't cheap.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]With the baseball season starting tomorrow, I consider tonight the start of the sporting year

Acting is not a sport....
  • Options
    My little 'un loves this stuff (he's 6 tomorrow) he doesnt understand its all acting he gets into trouble at school for putting his classmates in headlocks :-o
  • Options
    I stunnered a kid at school earned me 2 weeks detention - Taught the bully a lesson though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I stunnered a kid at school earned me 2 weeks detention - Taught the bully a lesson though!

LOL