Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alternative view of Saturday.....

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Matty Holland and some strange bloke in the hotel.......[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_434031 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Image000_2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Matty Holland and some strange bloke in the hotel.......[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_434031 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Image000_2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Matt looks nervous cos he thinks Mehmett is going to eat him..............
  • Mehmet looks like he's already has his dinner though .... and Matty's.

That is one hell of a quality shirt, DM.
    Everyone should be made to wear a similar one on the Lifer's coach to Derby.

;o)
  • Weren't the match ball sponsors NXP - a firm $6billion in debt and who have laid off 4500 staff? And Southampton think they got problems...
  • I don't want to scare anyone but I think next season going to away games will be a different world compared to the Prem and league 1!

Its in the lower leagues that you find trouble all the time!

Just ask the few Charlton who went to Mansfield for a quiet pint earlier this season!!!!
    They got hit with a pincer movent in the pub they were drinking in they didnt stand a chance!

Not good!
  • edited April 2009
    christ oh davy boy is a double that reporter of south east news i think his name is Kurt Barlingor something like that,he is definately
    DM'S double.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2005/10/17/kurt_barling_feature.shtml
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Mehmet looks like he's already has his dinner though .... and Matty's.

That is one hell of a quality shirt, DM.
    Everyone should be made to wear a similar one on the Lifer's coach to Derby.

;o)

Well my wife likes it!!