Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EAT

if you have one of these sandwich shops near your office... get yourself down there. im currently eating their christmas pie... open pastry stuffed with turkey and mushroom... topped by roast potatoes and finished off with lovely cranberry.

cor its lovely - esp if you're a little fragile.

Comments

• Options
    I currently have a foot long meatball sub !!
  • Options
    Just been to the one in Cornhill.

Their pies are splendid. Hope it soaks up some of the free booze that will be going down my throat in a couple of hours.
  • Options
    Is that the low fat option B? ;-)
  • Options
    first time ive tried southend... yes and needed a stomach liner for tonight so thought. god i think ill be eating one of these every day for the next 7.
  • Options
    how much is that b?

i might pop down to mother mash on carnaby st for lunch today i think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]if you have one of these sandwich shops near your office... get yourself down there. im currently eating their christmas pie... open pastry stuffed with turkey and mushroom... topped by roast potatoes and finished off with lovely cranberry.

cor its lovely - esp if you're a little fragile.

thats me, but no EATs in Lewisham as far as I know.............depressed now :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Is that the low fat option B? ;-)

Hah...It's a Red day. Eat as much fat as you want
  • Options
    You can't beat the xmas wrap at Pret......
  • Options
    i also went for the corn soup but i think i over ordered and have left that for later...

have you tried Tescos turkey and cramnberry sarnie... thats lovely too.

but not as nice as that pie!!
  • Options
    xmas wrap at Pret is a genius bit of work