Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sluts

edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
Girls and boys I want to hear your opinions on those individuals of both sexes that you class in this category.

I was called a 'boy-slut' only hours ago (It's Wednesday, theres your credit crunch) I don't think I am personally, I am a single man and don't feel having careful casual sex is a bad thing, however a few male pals (who convieniently are coupled up) say out of earshot 'yeah Dan crack on' say I'm out of order. I would honestly like to know what everyones opinion is. I would like to say I am no exceptionally handsome man! (go on do your worst)

For the record I am 27 so the term 'boy' when used by a woman not a pikey is acceptable

Comments

• Options
    For the record I mean absolutley no disrespect to the opposite sex by this post. I've been diversity trained
  • Options
    I'm not even sure I need to give my opinion here ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]For the record I mean absolutley no disrespect to the opposite sex by this post. I've been diversity trained[/quote]

That'll be the diversity training "except for Pikeys" the?
  • Options
    As a female, I gotta have a big laugh at this. Slut, lesbo etc were words flung at females if they were audacious enough to refuse the attentions of a leg over merchant. The rules for women were relatively simple in my day; dress discretely, don't get drunk and keep your knees together. The notion of 'saving it for someone special' was generally accepted. It seems that the rule book was rewritten, that's OK by me, people make choices and it's up to them. But I very much welcome the word slut being used for men as well now, if that's diversity training, sounds good to me.
  • Options
    I never knew you were a female stilladdicted!!

(a bit like when suzi used to think I WAS a female. :-()
  • Options
    Women, they all love it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Girls and boys I want to hear your opinions on those individuals of both sexes that you class in this category.

I was called a 'boy-slut' only hours ago (It's Wednesday, theres your credit crunch) I don't think I am personally, I am a single man and don't feel having careful casual sex is a bad thing, however a few male pals (who convieniently are coupled up) say out of earshot 'yeah Dan crack on' say I'm out of order. I would honestly like to know what everyones opinion is. I would like to say I am no exceptionally handsome man! (go on do your worst)

For the record I am 27 so the term 'boy' when used by a woman not a pikey is acceptable

They say you're out of order because they're jealous, maybe? What would they do if they were in your shoes?
  • Options
    'careful' is the key word for me. If you sleep with a different woman every night but are careful and she is consenting then where's the problem, and I'd say likewise if you were a woman.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I never knew you were a female stilladdicted!!

I'm still not convinced I'm wrong....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Girls and boys I want to hear your opinions on those individuals of both sexes that you class in this category.

It takes two to tango...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

agreed ;-)
  • Options
    Fill your boots ....................
  • Options
    Different world nowadays. People can live their lives exactly how they want, and no one is in the right to judge or condemn anyone else. What floats my boat might not float yours. As long as no one is getting emotionally or physically hurt, and if in relation to sex your careful, then you do what is right for you. Applies for both sexes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

agreed ;-)

You mean your not??? WTF is going on here SA is a Girl WSS isn't? I dont understand anymore lol
    ;o)
  • Options
    I don't know that it is realy such a different world. Yes we can now call men sluts, but a large proportion say it with an amount of envy / pride.

If a woman has a large amount of casual sex she is still looked down on by society. And once a man settles down, a women will generally think no less of him if she hears he had a wild youth and slept with more than 50 women.

Can men really say they would be unaffected if they heard the same from the woman they love?

Please note the words 'a large proportion' and 'generally' in these statements.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]I don't know that it is realy such a different world. Yes we can now call men sluts, but a large proportion say it with an amount of envy / pride.

If a woman has a large amount of casual sex she is still looked down on by society. And once a man settles down, a women will generally think no less of him if she hears he had a wild youth and slept with more than 50 women.

Can men really say they would be unaffected if they heard the same from the woman they love?

I'd agree to this and openly admit to being a hypocrite in this scenario. I get called a "Male Slag" all the time by friends but I see it as I don't want a relationship currently and have never promised a girl anything I'm not willing to give emotionally. So everyone knows where they stand. However if I did meet a girl and found out she slept about previously, I would feel intimidated and it would really put me off having a relationship with her. I'm not proud of it but its something I know would happen.

Why do I feel like this? I don't know! I just do. And yes, I know it's wrong!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]I don't know that it is realy such a different world. Yes we can now call men sluts, but a large proportion say it with an amount of envy / pride.

50 birds wild huh ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Girls and boys I want to hear your opinions on those individuals of both sexes that you class in this category.

For the record I am 27 so the term 'boy' when used by a woman not a pikey is acceptable[/quote]

Fill yer boots mate, I remember those days !!!
  • Options
    Just a quick note to say that if anyones could give me these womens number that would be great so I could decide for myself. Mnay thanks! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]
    Yes we can now call men sluts, but a large proportion say it with an amount of envy.

Do you not feel that a lot of that boils down to 'grass is greener' scenario, and that a lot of blokes who haven't settled down and still 'living the life' just as equally look at those who have, and would happily swap for the same if they met the right person ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    50 birds wild huh ;-)

Funny you should pull me up on that. I first wrote "over 100 women". But then I realised that no man would believe that a women would be capable of such debauchery.

And certainly no woman would admit that to a man, knowing what sensitive little souls they are about such things.

Now try and tell me that a) this is wrong and b) we live in an equal society.
  • Options
    What a girl will and admit and what she's actually done are two toally different things.

It honestly wouldnt bother me in the slightest how many people a girl I was with had slept with, aslong as she's going to be faithfull to me, what does it matter?
  • Options
    I'm shocked this has not been sunk and an articulate argument has been created!

Fair play people!
  • Options
    Enjoy yourself while you are young. Personally the thought of playing the game etc on a Friday and Saturday night etc no longer holds any interest for me. Married with kids has it's ups and downs but the ups far outweigh the downs.
    To have to go back to that life in your mid 40's really sends a shiver down my spine!
  • Options
    When i was younger I was a slut. As I grew up I realised that was a pretty pathetic way to be. The older I've got, the less sluttish I've become - unfortunately society seems nowadays to reward stupidity, thoughtlessness and a lack of morals in general, so I'm probably in the huge minority when I state that I've been married for nine years and never once thought seriously about having even a dalliance with another woman. It seems to me that there is a lot of merit in comporting yourself with dignity around the opposite sex - rather than slavering over them like dogs in heat.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    It is your life mate. Screw what other people think. Have fun and get it out of your system at an age when it is time to settle down and all that bollocks. For now carry on being as mad as a box of frogs.
  • Options
    I find the whole thing a bit unrewarding myself and find an easy girl a major turn off (well, since I graduated...). The chase is better than the catch IMO.
  • Options
    Chase me, chase me!

Whatever happened to him?
  • Options
    He got caught - Duncan Norvelle.
  • Options
    You're joking?! I f*cking love easy women!