Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew hawking himself to QPR

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Jesus, at least he could have ruined a league one club instead, next season...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/04/17/alan-pardew-interested-in-qpr-job-115875-21284157/

Comments

• Options
    Not surprised. I think he could do a good job there.
  • Options
    Him and Briatore together. That will be a room full of ego.
  • Options
    Amazing how the likes of Dowie and Pards apparently seem to have better chances of getting back into management than Curbs - makes no sense.
  • Options
    I think Curbs is a lot fusier ( or less Cynical in the words of Richard Murray) about who he wants to work for..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Amazing how the likes of Dowie and Pards apparently seem to have better chances of getting back into management than Curbs - makes no sense.

Curbs only wants Premiership and has made that quite clear.
  • Options
    Out of work manager linked to new vacancy shocker.
  • Options
    The QPR job is the best in football, you get paid a telephone number salary, then delegate all managerial decisions including tactics and who plays to Briatore then you get sacked after half a season and trouser a six figure pay-off.
  • Options
    I'm sure Pardew will hang out for a seven figure redundancy...
  • Options
    Curbs will never go to QPR, he left West Ham because people went over his head, Briatore does that so no chance of him going there. Pardew would be alright for them, before being sacked after 20 games.