Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All time eleven?

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Kiely

Young Costa Rufus Hriedarsson

????? Jensen Parker ????

DiCanio D.Bent

Not as seasoned a supporter as most, starting in '93, but who would you play, if you could resurrect any player to full fitness to compete in today's premiership?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, new to Charlton Live but should probably have imagined that a similar/identical thread has been run.

I'll get my coat...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2009
    No probs - to be fair it took me a while to find it.

Just chuck something like "team" or "XI" into the search function - throws up loads of things.

(and it's Life, not Live ;-))
  • Options
    Doh...
  • Options
    Cheers Shootershillguru, live in Greve, 20km south of Copenhagen on the coast. Before that I lived on Charlton Lane, where we still have a house.

My wife not so keen to make it permament, but with two young kids in good and cheap childcare, it would take something special to make a move back right now.

Chose my one game well this season, home vs Crystal Palace, and my God, what a difference the standard is since the Prem.
  • Options
    They are, as are taxes...

64% top rate, paid by over half the working population. Work right next to Ballerup.

What were you doing there?
  • Options
    mate - type in SHG's name in the box above the one you type comments in. to whisper
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    c4fc, this thread may be of help:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=15788
  • Options
    that didn't work. So you select name from eventual drop down menu and I then pressed "add comments"
  • Options
    click on the link above mate

2. If you wish to whisper a comment to someone in the middle of an open thread, simply write their username in the 'Whisper your comments to (optional)' box above the text box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ahh, so even though I can see my test whisper on the screen, others cant? It's far more complex than 606.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite] It's far more complex than 606.

That's because we are more intelligent and advanced :-)