Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool Keeper

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Another player who proves how stupid and insensitive footballers are.
Liverpool keeper

Comments

• Options
    Apparently he's already hated at Liverpool, happy to stay there and collect his wages despite being on the transfer list. Meant to regularly turn up late, out drinking, leading some of the young players astray and generally just being very unprofessional.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Apparently he's already hated at Liverpool, happy to stay there and collect his wages despite being on the transfer list. Meant to regularly turn up late, out drinking, leading some of the young players astray and generally just being very unprofessional.

...and our first signing next season!
  • Options
    Richie Pedder, chairman of Liverpool's supporters' club, said: "I don't think he realised the importance of the occasion. That sort of behaviour was not appropriate."

where was he living the past 20 years on the moon!

Not only is this insulting to the people that died, but to all fans who have the decency to think that some things are more important than a ' lark and a pisstake to other people's grief' by some no mark
  • Options
    WTF it has to do with General Charlton I'll never know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]WTF it has to do with General Charlton I'll never know.

When I first started being a voyuer on here before I started posting I used to read that "General Charlton" bit and assume it was the name of the poster who had started the thread...obviously it appeared on 99% of the threads and I thought that said poster either had a lot of time on his hands or was obsessed with this board. Doh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]WTF it has to do with General Charlton I'll never know.

When I first started being a voyuer on here before I started posting I used to read that "General Charlton" bit and assume it was the name of the poster who had started the thread...obviously it appeared on 99% of the threads and I thought that said poster either had a lot of time on his hands or was obsessed with this board. Doh.

Henry has been promoted to a General???

;-)
  • Options
    Sack and deport the mug
  • Options
    At least he's apologised