Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Late equaliser consigns Addicks to League One

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4301460.Late_equaliser_consigns_Addicks_to_League_One/

Comments

• Options
    fcuk me let the body go cold will ya
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    oh do one

Hoipe everton lose 9-=0 tomorrow now.

Talk about stick the knife in and twist it
  • Options
    dont take this the wrong way fella but F**K RIGHT OFF .
  • Options
    Calm down, calm down!
  • Options
    Not true, even if we had won, we were down. Forest won & Barnsley got a point.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Not true, even if we had won, we were down. Forest won & Barnsley got a point.[/quote]

True. Can't see what the big deal is here as this was always going to happen today barring a miracle. Next season is all that matters.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]oh do one

Talk about stick the knife in and twist it[/quote]

I bet you don't hope that really Ledge. Who the fcuk wants a repeat of the 2007 Chelski v Man U bore final?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]oh do one

Talk about stick the knife in and twist it

I bet you don't hope that really Ledge. Who the fcuk wants a repeat of the 2007 Chelski v Man U bore final?

We could have a 2005 Arsenal v Man U bore final.
  • Options
    Arsenal are out, Chelski beat them 2-1.
  • Options
    thanks scoop!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So were down then are we? The BBC announced us relegated after the Blackpool equaliser when were already down. So the Blackpool second was irrelevant to the outcome. Does it matter, not really except it's sloppy reporting.
  • Options
    You may think so Bing. The fact the releagtion was or wasn't confirmed by the Blackpool result isn't overly important I would argue. The fact is it has been on the cards for most of the campaign and the real issue is how things have been allowed to come to this, not that Lee Hughes scored in the 92nd minute.

I actually thought Charlton played well in the second half yesterday and there are plenty of positives to take from that to next year, depending of course on how many people stay.
  • Options
    well done to Everton

you're right I didn't want Evrton to lose but it felt good at the time