Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So how are you marking it?

Mr Weegie and I have just shared a bottle of champagne in the sunshine at the Mull of Kintyre and toasted 'A fresh start'.

Live, love, laugh (or cry) and be happy.

Comments

• Options
    Curry and beer !
  • Options
    Me ? ...... I just shrug my shoulders. Seen it all before.

The pendulum swings one way. And swings back again.

It's ever been thus.

;o)

Enjoy your Scottish sunshine, Mr & Mrs Weegie. It sounds idyllic.
  • Options
    I've spent the best part of the last hour in the khazi "having a bit of trouble" - as Frank Spencer might say.

And just when I thought I'd seen enough of the brown stuff this year. Quite apt really.
  • Options
    Locking myseld in my room crying, whilst watching the Pride and Premiership DVD.
    Or just have some dinner and watch the telly. Haven't decided.
  • Options
    I've decided to watch "Three Colours Red" on dvd, it's either that or "Fear & Loathing in SE7".
  • Options
    Watching this on loop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwbiaTz7Yvs and looking forward to going back there in 12 months (to see who will be joining us after our automatic promotion)
  • Options
    i have the noose around my neck and i am looking for a beam to jump from
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i have the noose around my neck and i am looking for a beam to jump from

Try Jim Beam mate - safer.
    ;o)
  • Options
    just opened a nice bottle of red cooking a spag bol,to all my fella lifers CHARLTON TILL I DIE gotta say it hurts more than i thought it would
  • Options
    Mrs.M is away this weekend so picked up a bottle of Malt on the way home and once I've caught up here it's bottle-glass-glass=bottle in front of the telly and 'No Country For Old Men' DVD.
    I know drink isn't the answer but it sure do help sometimes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well It'll be a couple of pints of London Pride and avoid The Championship in the morning.

I think it felt worse the last time we went down to Div 3.

We'll be back as Oggy said 'pendulums swing back'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]just opened a nice bottle of red cooking a spag bol,to all my fella lifers CHARLTON TILL I DIE gotta say it hurts more than i thought it would

I thought it might be like this. I hoped it wouldnt be. But it is.

I will keep drinking and hopefully the pain will go away.

But I am not sure what I will do in the morning.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2009
    I shit myself at my Ma's after the game. Went to fart and it wans't a fart, i had to borrow a pair of pants off of me little bro. Ma and Mrs MCS laughing their heads off, and me step dad just looking at me shaking his head. Texted Carter straight away, he laughed. Have photographic evidence, whisper me if anyone wants to see.

Charlton till i die (or shit me pants)

So basically marked me pants!
  • Options
    Ha ha thats made me smile for the first time today! So you literally did mark the occasion!
  • Options
    Yep, as i said whisper me for photo evidence.
  • Options
    Think Ill pass cheers all the same!
  • Options
    mcs just send it too me feckin brilliant
  • Options
    Here we go chaps. Enjoy!
  • Options
    your daughter has more control than you LOL
  • Options
    Not that much dude !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Candidate for the grossest thread ever on CL!

For the record - Dug out a bottle of Islay and I'm going to enjoy. Still hurts, even though we all knew it was inevitible.
  • Options
    yep and will get tearful after a couple more glasses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Candidate for the grossest thread ever on CL!

For the record - Dug out a bottle of Islay and I'm going to enjoy. Still hurts, even though we all knew it was inevitible.

Is that Islay stuff very peaty? I might go and dig out my Isle of Arran single malt.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Curry and beer ![/quote]
    and me mate, a group of us met in the liberal as usual about half 12 had a few beers cheered on the lads went back to the pub to watch the fa cup then just got home from a curry. It was a nice way to send the team of for the season, very much had a lump in my throat at the final whistle but hey that's football and we've had the good times, and it's now time to roll with the punches
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]

Is that Islay stuff very peaty? I might go and dig out my Isle of Arran single malt.

Ooh yes and suddenly the world is a happier place!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]

Ooh yes and suddenly the world is a happier place!!!

Good shout. This could be a long night.
  • Options
    Consumed a large helping of oriental food washed down with several lagers. This is in complete contrast to happier times say, the play off final when I consumed a large helping of Indian food washed down with several lagers. No accidents downstairs at time of writing.

If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same then you'll be a man my son. Or half pissed.
  • Options
    I came back in to look at that!! You're a ledge bro

Off back out again now, I really don't wanna either
  • Options
    Been drinking since 3pm. Knew it was the day. Feels a lot worse than i thought.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    MCS, that's not just verging on too much information, it's zoomed straight past and off towards the horizon.