Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Maybe Look forward to meeting you at Elland Road Next season

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
...If we mess up our promotion chances again.
welcome to league one. Don't worry you will find you will dominate most games in this league as Leicester has done and Leeds are now doing no that we have a good manager. It's a fun league but not one you want to be in for a while.
Heard you want to keep Kandol. Good luck to the lad.

Comments

• Options
    Spainboy i am praying you beat them wank**s from the new den in the playoffs
  • Options
    Yeah Spainboy whack Millwall please.
  • Options
    You have Kandol back IMHO. Burton is better.

Leave the league tables as they are now, and you have a big off with S***wall over 2 legs. Happy days, though S***wall would get away from any crime that comes their way.
  • Options
    'Now that we have a good manager'.

Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    I would love to. Have a feeling we shall meet Millwall in the semi's as the way things are standing. This is one thing Charlton and Leeds have in common... We both hate Millwall.

Good luck for next season.
  • Options
    good man if we do play next season looking forward to taking my 7 year old to see a proper team.
  • Options
    looking forward to going to elland road next season, to be honest though i think you have a great chacne of promotion i reckon you will beat scumwall in the semi's (they are just too inconsistent) and in the final anything goes good luck but i hope you stay down ;)
  • Options
    Its a good league to start rebuilding. To think what rubbish Leeds had in the championship for 2 years and I expect one or two deadwood will be leaving Charlton in the summer. You don't believe it at the time but if you are allowed the funds then you should be able to get some pretty good players for that league(as long as you dont touch Beckford and Delph)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]good man if we do play next season looking forward to taking my 7 year old to see a proper team.

Aren't we a proper team?
  • Options
    yep,but leeds have a fabulous history and what happened to them and us,shows what a pile of shite the premiership is and the gulf it creates is massive,until someone like newcastle do the same people wont take notice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yep,but leeds have a fabulous history and what happened to them and us,shows what a pile of shite the premiership is and the gulf it creates is massive,until someone like newcastle do the same people wont take notice

No they won't mate, we like Leeds, are an afterthought.

As long as Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Liverpool are on the box those who pull the strings don't care one jot

Football is being strangled by the premier league.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yep,but leeds have a fabulous history and what happened to them and us,shows what a pile of shite the premiership is and the gulf it creates is massive,until someone like newcastle do the same people wont take notice

No they won't mate, we like Leeds, are an afterthought.

As long as Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Liverpool are on the box those who pull the strings don't care one jot

Football is being strangled by the premier league.

Spot on Carts!
  • Options
    leeds were part of the big 6 a few years back , they just overspent chasing the dream....
  • Options

What do you mean 'someone like Newcastle'.

Aren't Leeds like Newcastle? Except for the fact that they have been more successful.

and what people are supposed to take notice anyway? Who cares?
  • Options
    yer but leeds spent silly bollo** money, seth johnson a example,newcastle haven't gone as mad as that but if they go,they will find it hard like the rest of us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: spainboy[/cite] Maybe Look forward to meeting you at Elland Road Next season

No you won't I bloody hate elland road!!!!!!!

And hopefully you'll go up along with liecester, if only FC franchise and posh could also go up with you two, makes things a little better for us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yer but leeds spent silly bollo** money, seth johnson a example,newcastle haven't gone as mad as that but if they go,they will find it hard like the rest of us.

LIke the fact Amiobi (spelling??) is on more than 30k per week, oh and its been reported that the players don't have relegation clauses in their contracts - no drop in wages to relegation buy outs - hahahaha they are fooked if they go down, every one of their squad is up for sell
  • Options
    I'll certainly be coming if you do mess up promotion. It'll be about the only proper ground we go to.
  • Options
    i for one hope we don't meet Leeds cos it will mean your scummy fans down here causing havoc - and it's not a bloody minority either.

Hope u go up u shouldn't be in Div 3 to be fair..