Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Kids

Right. Now we are finally mathmatically down, is there any chance we could spend the last 3 games doing what we should have been doing for the last 15 and dropping all the twats who will not be here next season and hence building for the new season.

Lets play Tuna, Shelvey, Solly, Mootoo, Basey, Stavrino, Arter, ++ and give them some experience.

Mr Murray, if you really want me to renew my season ticket stop looking at what happened in the past and start to think what will happen in the future...so if Parky decides not to play them for the next game, sack him before kick off and pick the team yourself.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Shop window time for all the established players that will be offski so unfortunatley unlikely.
  • Options
    can you imagine the uproar norwich need to win 2 stay up and we play the kids,not that i disagree with your feelings
  • Options
    Better still lets get a new manager in now and he can use the remaining games as extra pre-season games to cast his eye over the squad.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Who cares about Norwich or the uproar.

Our kids would be more interested and more likely to beat them anyway.

As for shop window time...for who? they are all out of contract so it really doesn't matter...better putting Mootoo in the shop window that Buttermilk... better putting Arter in the shop window than ZZ...
  • Options
    Uproar!!!

If I were the opposition I would want to be playing our tried and tested 16 that have dismally failed all season long.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]Uproar!!!

If I were the opposition I would want to be playing our tried and tested 16 that have dismally failed all season long.

lol
  • Options
    I would like to see Solly play. And Tuna.

As ZZ wont be here next season we might as well do something different in midfield as well.

And a centre back ( I dont know the names) but either Ward Or Hudson or both will go.

And I think Parky may go down with a stomach bug. Lets see Kins lead them out. Well why not.
  • Options
    Uproar!

I can see the headline: Barnsley delirious with Charlton's new super kids
  • Options
    it's ok for us to play a 'weakened' team but whenever one of our rivals plays a weakened team (fulham v liverpool in our last prem year, i think it was) we'll all have a good boooo up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]And a centre back ( I dont know the names) but either Ward Or Hudson or both will go.

Mambo's probably the closest but I wouldn't say he's ready yet.

I'd like to see what Arter can do in midfield, they've got to decide if he's worth keeping so might as well see how he does in the first team rather than completely judge him on reserve and loan appearances.