Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When will our New Home/Away Kit be released?

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Think the home is going to be the same, with a different sponsor - as far as i'm aware.
  • Options
    Same sponsor I do believe
  • Options
    if they are keeping this seasons shirt......

why are they selling it so cheap and also doing a buy 1 get 1 free?
  • Options
    Money, money ,money.
  • Options
    Same sponser, different kit?
  • Options
    The sponsorship is up, whether it is extended is another matter. I believe Joma's contract is up too.
  • Options
    All Joma related merchandise is in the sale at the b'heath store. overheared the assistant talking on the phone about "The new Nike tracksuit" turned out he was a gooner and the tracky was theirs. booooooo!
  • Options
    Nike would be very cool !
  • Options
    Carbrini i think will stay as they do a lot of lower league teams, bournmouth luton oldham i think.. Joma may think they wont get the exposure its been a fairly good realtionship over the years apart from the current kit which most seem to think is bad they have done ok, could be a good chance to complety start again, new kit makers new sponsers new team..
  • Options
    Joma is with us until next year. Cabrini havent yet renewed, so dont expect any news untill they have made a decision. There will be a new away kit next season, but no decision had been made on the home kit for certain when I asked 3 weeks ago....but my guess is there will be a new one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Carbrini i think will stay as they do a lot of lower league teams, bournmouth luton oldham i think.. Joma may think they wont get the exposure its been a fairly good realtionship over the years apart from the current kit which most seem to think is bad they have done ok, could be a good chance to complety start again, new kit makers new sponsers new team..

I lik the current shirts but agree we need a FULL change on them - Nike would be great but Joma's kit's have been nice especially our last kit before this one - I loved it!
  • Options
    I liked our kit last season as well, but I hate the Cabrini sponsor it looks tacky, Llanera went really well with the kit, would like Nike for the kit sponsor though
  • Options
    Agree SE7
  • Options
    SE7SE7
    edited May 2009
    Anyone heard any further rumours yet on what its gonna look like?. I've seen Palarse's and must admit it looks quite nice.
  • Options
    something sober.... (unlike me right now)
  • Options
    My son asked the retail manager on Sunday what the kit would look like nice season and was told

"the home kit will be red"

What more do you need to know? People will hate it when it comes out, moan about it for weeks and then buy it just like every year : - )
  • Options
    Saw in the programme we've got another year with Joma and it may be extended, and I think it may have said the Cabrini deal could also be extended.

It's in the Norwich programme, possibly Steve Waggott's page if anyone wants a look.
  • Options
    Steve Waggott said at the Bromley supporters meeting that the deal with Joma had one more year to run. That the kits would be the same for next season, although potentially with a different sponsor if Cabrini decided not to take an option for the second year.
    He also commented that if the sponsored changed, the kit would remain the same but at a lower price, and new sponsor patches to put over Cabrini were not an option.

The sales may be do to overstock.

But Steve Waggott was very clear that the kits had a second year to run.
  • Options
    Two good things about the current shirt- 1)It's red and white 2) The badge is where it should be.
    Pity it was designed by a blind ameoba on the back of a fag packet whilst on a rollercoaster in the dark. Sorry but I hated it then and still hate it- although perversly I like the shorts and socks but it would have taken a supreme nicompoop to feck those up.
  • Options
    Give 'em time.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]My son asked the retail manager on Sunday what the kit would look like nice season and was told

What more do you need to know? People will hate it when it comes out, moan about it for weeks and then buy it just like every year : - )

And one idiot will calculate the costing etc and not take into account materials etc and email you!
  • Options
    ..perversly I like the shorts and socks..
    lol, perverse socks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]My son asked the retail manager on Sunday what the kit would look like nice season and was told

And one idiot will calculate the costing etc and not take into account materials etc and email you!

No, no Charlton fan is that silly, surely ; - )