Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chin up....it's gonna be great!

We can all be mates again. It'll be like old times, and....and, we can call each other names, and then you'll state some pointless stats about 'history' or something, and then we can retaliate by maybe eating a Charlton pensioner for dinner. And then you can gloat early season that you're top, and then we'll beat you at the Valley, then you'll probably beat us at the Den. And then what'll happen is, right, it'll be looking all close with about 10 games to go and.....wahey, whoaaaaa, could be gearing up for a Charlton v Millwall playoff final, and............oooooooooooh, exciting times!!....

... and then we'll both get beatin the play offs by Norwich and Scunthorpe, and it'll be sh*t. But it dont matter, cos we can all do it again the season after.

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    you've got to get through a play-off game with Leeds without getting closed down first !
  • Options
    LOL.

After you lot play Leeds at Wembley there probably wont be a Millwall.
  • Options
    Renewing our relationship with Millwall is the ONLY highlight I am looking forward to next season.
  • Options
    Just imagine how messy a Millwall Leeds game at Wembley would be!! Oh man!
  • Options
    hahaha. Jumpers for goalposts!
  • Options
    Not an issue. It'll get moved to the Maracana Stadium for 3am KO on a Monday morning. No one's going.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]We can all be mates again. It'll be like old times, and....and, we can call each other names, and then you'll state some pointless stats about 'history' or something, and then we can retaliate by maybe eating a Charlton pensioner for dinner. And then you can gloat early season that you're top, and then we'll beat you at the Valley, then you'll probably beat us at the Den. And then what'll happen is, right, it'll be looking all close with about 10 games to go and.....wahey, whoaaaaa, could be gearing up for a Charlton v Millwall playoff final, and............oooooooooooh, exciting times!!....

... and then we'll both get beatin the play offs by Norwich and Scunthorpe, and it'll be sh*t. But it dont matter, cos we can all do it again the season after.

That is all.
    Did you have a liquid lunch?!
  • Options
    Groucho, what's happening with all the regen stuff ? Seems to have gone very quiet.

Is the yank stumping up the cash to keep you lot going still keen, or is starting to lose interest ?
  • Options
    13 year wait , i hope we're worth it
  • Options
    I bet the Yank's shocked he's suddenly got a living, breathing football team on his hands - he can't have been counting on them showing signs of promotion...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]13 year wait , i hope we're worth it

it must have been hell,just sitting on the sidelines with no one in the slightest bit interested in them.
  • Options
    The yank has saved our bacon, thats a fact. What his long-long term plans are for the club/regen is still a bit cloudy. He wants a bit too much too quick. Makes noises about the team performing, yet crowds not growing. Needs a word in his ear from someone that these things don't happen overnight. He's also quick to point out that it's HIS money that has kept us going, like he's going to pick up the ball and f**k off if things don't go his way. That said he was on the radio the other week, and he genuinely seems like he's enjoying it. I hope it's true, cos we'd be f**ked without him.
  • Options
    Millwall next year is one of the only good things about going down.
  • Options
    We can dream groucho mate,but i'm afraid we are on a very slippery slope and you'll probably be on here this time next year congratulating us on falling out of another bloomin league.

How much an ST at the Den nowadays? Only joking,but Kelvin Mckenzie might want to know.
  • Options
    You say that Threadkiller, but we've had our best times since you lot buggered off and tried being massive. Since we last played you lot in a game that meant anything, and despite us still being where we are, we've beat West Ham twice, and Palace pretty much every time we've played them. It's ok that they've charged up the leagues and we've gone the other way, but nothing stamps bragging rights like a local derby does it? You can't gloat on being midtable in a league above - it means nothing. And even if they do make Europe, 4-1 at the Den will stick in west hams throats until the day they get to try and put it right again.

Charlton next. Lovelius Jublius.
  • Options
    I saw Kelvin McKenzies comments. Smirking titw*nk of a man... you can keep him.
  • Options
    Seeing you on here is just like old times Groucho
  • Options
    Thats what i'm talking about CharltonDan. Don't tell me Rivals.net wasn't - in some ways - a good thing?

Only this time there's no gloating about being in anyone's shadow or slipping out the bottom of the football league. Certainly no jokes about 'Blue-seat showrooms' - not with as many red ones on sale down the road these days.

We're ALL sh*t. Glory glory!
  • Options
    lol, that first message is the funniest post i've read on here in a while.