Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby away......OPERATION HAWAIIAN GINGER

Comments

• Options
    If you get anything ridiculously cheap mate buy it all!

Or pop down to a poundshop. You're Head Buyboy
  • Options
    So wish i was coming, bob dylan better be good - have fun
  • Options
    Ginger Beard for me
  • Options
    Did you get one NLA or have grown a real one??
  • Options
    I have bought one buddy

Ginger is the way forward please tell me you have grown a bigun in 4 days
  • Options
    I will bring both too ;o) it's gonna be a laugh lol ;oD i'm so excited!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I have bought one buddy

Ginger is the way forward please tell me you have grown a bigun in 4 days

Had one delivered today gents, bring it on
  • Options
    I'm going to the party shop in matalan tonight so can pick up some leis if any girls on the bus want them?
  • Options
    Any idea in Bluewater where I'll find a bloody Ginger Beard wig?!
  • Options
    Might have to pop to next on my way home, get a shirt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure in anywhere in bluewater will do them mate - can't think of any fancy dress shops there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Any idea in Bluewater where I'll find a bloody Ginger Beard wig?!

A ginger beard wig shop?
  • Options
    Head buyboy, could you get me a shirt please? 38" chest and nothing too gay.

Will pay you back on the funbus.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Any idea in Bluewater where I'll find a bloody Ginger Beard wig?!

A ginger beard wig shop?

He wants a bloody one though , think they've sold out of them
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind, I was in the massiv efancy dress shop in Camden yesterday and completely forgot...Idiot alert!
  • Options
    and for the ladies:

22330.jpg

a few will have to shave there ginger beards off tho which is a shame ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Weather forcast for derby on saturday Heavy rain and max temp of 14c.... BOOOOOOOOO. Cold and Wet.
  • Options
    and full of Hawaiian Gingers!
  • Options
    This place reckons they do next day delivery, so if you got yourselves organised by about 3 o'clock today you could probably order a load in one go and get it sent to one of your houses or offices tomorrow.
    Hawaiian stuff
    Beards and taches - plus glue if needed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Admin Dept managed to grab a hawaiian shirt from Matalan for me y'day. just got to find a ginger berad lunch time today.
  • Options
    Is Operation Ginger aimed at all away fans or just the Lifers on the coach? Have my Hawaiian flower shirt primed for the rain!
  • Options
    for everyone but watch out you dont get carried along on the gingerness... as you might end up on a coach going to bexleyheath.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many we have sold? And how many of you lot are buying on the day?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    68 ginger beards and 40 hawian shirts sold by Lunch time today ;-)

The Beard seller and Shirt bloke will not be available on the day
  • Options
    should be able to get shirt sorted struggling with the bead tho not to many fancey dress shops in picadilly..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bristol Addick[/cite]Is Operation Ginger aimed at all away fans or just the Lifers on the coach? Have my Hawaiian flower shirt primed for the rain!

I'm struggling for a beard! who would have thought a ginger beard would be so difficult to get??
  • Options
    spoke to my old man last he is comming with me on the bus tomoz, he wasnt sure what to wear he said should he wear his Operation Ewood teeshirt... bless him, i said what does it say on the back... "oh yeah better not then"..
  • Options
    couldnt get a shirt in mysize from next said gerry cottle has borowed it for his big top if anyone has a spare beard 2moz that would be wicked.
  • Options
    been busy at work ,glad i have its a pass for me