Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That little ball-boy who does the northwest corner.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Take no notice of these rudeboy posters (actually Curb_it is a young lady) cause I'm still playing a bit of football, and at Charlton matches I sing and dance as loud as the best of 'em.

See ... ?

;o)
  • Options
    Give me a Ceeeeeeeeeeeee...

You brought a smile to my face on Saturday Corey. I'm loving your work fella.
  • Options
    Well, did Corey_ballboy!! get a song ....?
  • Options
    no song unfortunately
  • Options
    That's crap ..... we got young Corey all excited before the match, then we failed to deliver.

Must be the Charlton Way.

;o)
  • Options
    correct oggy , he was busy out there though but he didn't slow the game down enough ..booooooooooooooooooooooooo ;-)
  • Options
    Match thread said he got a song
  • Options
    I missed this thread when it started.. Love your attitude Corey, that moment when you took the ball off the Blackpool player for our throw in, priceless!

Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Was in the Upper North, young man, and was very impressed with your ball control infront of the Blackpool lad.
  • Options
    when we were 2-0 up, we won a throw in, and he picked up the ball, put it down, did his shoelace up and then passed the ball to butterwotsit. thought he'd get a cheer but no.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I saw that Suzi. I did cheer but no one else did so I felt a bit silly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]when we were 2-0 up, we won a throw in, and he picked up the ball, put it down, did his shoelace up and then passed the ball to butterwotsit. thought he'd get a cheer but no.

Cool Kid !

lol
  • Options
    thanks every1 lol i cant make it next next home match as it is on a sunday and i have a game against ipswich i was ball boy against chelsea once and i wouldnt give the ball back to frank lampard at the corner flag that was jokes he got sooo angry
    where was the song haha?? lol
  • Options
    Lampard who dived miles from fortune for that Makele (missed then scored) penalty against us. You upset him huh? I beginning to like this boy.
  • Options
    We had our very own naughty little ball boy!!

Where is Corey Watts these days?
  • Options

Its not the same one who performed the header last year.

I work with his mum.

He was at the club as a schoolboy. The 8 years he spent with the club were terminated via an answerphone message.....another victory for public relations.

Classy.
  • Options
    Corey Watts‏@CoreyWatts2

"ONLY people who have actually played football will understand why hazard done what he done. The ball boys Job is to give the ball back. "

Someone brought this to my attention - the same Corey Watts who was the ball boy in the NW corner! There are loads of tweets from him slagging off the Swansea 'ball boy'. Ha ha.
  • Options
    Lol. You couldnt make it up