Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAPTION CORNER: 04 MCS

Comments

• Options
    "Charlton fans show signs of dissapointment as the 4th member of the management team is revealed."
  • Options
    "Yeh, yeh the game was utter gash innit!"

"Look back on it maybe it was a mistake to play 4,4,3"
  • Options
    Hey dood- that's one helluva dream i just had.
  • Options
    'Ollie, don't move. I'm not joking, you've got a sword sticking out your head'
  • Options
    "Did you know that I used to own a mini?"
  • Options
    after dowie was stabbed in the back,reed goes too far this time!
  • Options
    'Ladies and gentleman of the press, i have called this press conference to clear my name.

I'll admit my decision to steal 500 tickets from the Ticket Office was an act of madness, but at no stage was it an attempt to profit from the situation. I am no Stan Flashman, i wasn't going to sell the tickets, its for roach, innit. Those tickets are the bomb, man. I apologise for any distress caused'
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    "I was certain Minty said the press conference was at 11"
  • Options
    The Chairman of the 'Worst Beard's of our time' gets ready to start this years convention.
  • Options
    Get out from under the desk AFKA.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Parp!"

"TeeHee"
  • Options
    *Seriously doods, where's my car ?*
  • Options
    ?

dont know why i thought of him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]The Chairman of the 'Worst Beard's of our time' gets ready to start this years convention.

[cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Get out from under the desk AFKA.

I am going to pick a winner, but at the mo its neck and between KB Slittle and Addickted.

Good effort to all you doods out there!
  • Options
    "And its goodnight from me...... *Smudge get back on the chair*"
  • Options
    'Charlton announce Daniel Bedingfield as their new signing'
  • Options
    "Charlton fans show signs of dissapointment as the 4th member of the management team is revealed."

That's my winner.
  • Options
    yes 1905 i thought that was the best.
  • Options
    'Greenwich Council go beserk after Les Reed signs a Mid-West hillbilly red-neck'
  • Options
    "Woolwich Poly were struggling to get a full team for University Challenge"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]"Woolwich Poly were struggling to get a full team for University Challenge"

with me there henners, they dont need any others!
  • Options
    04 MCS was delighted at winning the upside down head competition
  • Options
    *O4 MCS failed to be an popular attraction at speed dating*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]*O4 MCS failed to be an popular attraction at speed dating*

YEEEES, this is my fave so far! well done afka
  • Options
    as the smell filled the room, 04 MCS did his best to pull his 'i'm innocent' face
  • Options
    O4 MCS was starting to think that applying for the Charlton manager's job as a joke may have backfired on him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]'Charlton announce Daniel Bedingfield as their new signing'

thats definately my fav!

so many lookylikeys on Life............first Graham Stuart, now Daniel Bedingfield............classic!!!
  • Options
    I like blinking.