Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St Georges Day in Bexley - Those who have been.

Sorry about another St Georges Day post.

Me and a few mates from Maidstone were thinking of coming up tomorrow as i have heard it's usually a good day and turnout. We usually go out in Maidstone but thought we would try this for a change.

Having never been before, whats the score with it? It is by invite only so to speak? Where is it in relation to the station? What time does it usually get going? And lastly what's the general details? Pubs? BBQ? Street fair etc??

Sorry about all the questions but I know there are a fair few off here who usually attend.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Walk out the station, turn right at the bottom of the road.

Kings Head outside and then Trax or Millers Disco. Everything is within 200 yards of everything else.

Not sure about the whole BBQ thing.
  • Options
    you'll love it

Enjoy
  • Options
    Out of the station, down the hill, turn right onto the High Street, and walk upto the next junction and turn right at the George pub, you will be facing the railway bridge, walk towards its, and then turn right, you will see Trax bar in the railway arches on your lef
    No BBQ, but chinese & curry house opposite, DJ plays old skool 80's a fair bit, Madness, Specials, The Jam etc, with a few patriotic songs thrown in.
    Normally starts about lunchtime and gets busier right through the evening and can get quite lively, no invite required, you may even recognize some Charlton faces, all in all a cracking day out.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments - sounds good. We will make our way there for midday.

Cheers.