Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

magilton sacked as ipswich manager

2»

Comments

• Options
    kean will be found out at ipswich a poor manager in my opinion only had sunderland promoted due to vast amount of money and then in the prem bought far too many players and they are paying for it now he will be sacked within the year!
  • Options
    Keane to be announced in morning.

Have I missed something, have Ipswich come into money or something?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Keane to be announced in morning.

Roy Keane? That is a very strange one for me. What the hell is he doing going there? How far can anyone really take Ipswich these days, not much further than Curbs took us I would not have thought.

I would have thought RK would be looking at bigger fish than that - Celtic would have been my bet once Strachan gets bored of it up there.
  • Options

It is confirmed as Keane. The owner of Ipswich is Marcus Evans, a Multi Millionairre
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]

Roy Keane? That is a very strange one for me. What the hell is he doing going there? How far can anyone really take Ipswich these days, not much further than Curbs took us I would not have thought.

gets bored of it up there.

F****** hell Ormy we'd take that now wouldn't we
  • Options
    Will be very interesting. On what grounds was Magilton dismissed, having guided Ipswich to 8th in the table?

Keane will, no doubt, be an impact manager like he was at Sunderland and I am sure that results will be improved during the early part of his tenure together with expensive player aquisitions. But longer term I can see him being a Bryan Robson type manager - a faded ex great player, inflexible people skills (typically mr angry) where he will provoke as much as motivate. He may attract some bigger names, maybe enough to be realistic promotion contenders, but I imagine Ipswich to ultimately be found wanting expect him to be found out within the next 18-24 months
  • Options
    Roy Keane = Racist

scum of the earth
  • Options

Yep, the new owner/CEO Simon Clegg is pumping a load of money in to the club.

It all looks a bit pre-meditated, the new CEO arrives, sacks Magilton etc the next day and announces that he wants Roy Keane to take over. And today Keane signs a two year deal.
  • Options
    Matt Holland interviewed on Talksport this morning as an old colleague of Keane's and ex Ipswich.......just a thought, but maybe Holland as a coach up their with Roy ???
  • Options
    Ipswich sacking a manger, appointing a new one to give the new man a few games before the end of the seaosn to have a look at the squad.

If only our board could do such a thing...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Ipswich sacking a manger, appointing a new one to give the new man a few games before the end of the seaosn to have a look at the squad.

If only our board could do such a thing...

I'm sure we'd do the same if we had the money.
  • Options
    Swift, decisive, determined action. What a difference.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite] Lots of money. What a difference.

That's more like it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Swift, decisive, determined action. What a difference.

Or, alternatively, a complete nightmare once they realise that Roy Keane - legend though he is - only respects one set of rules - his own.

That is why he was on the outer at Sunderland because he was basically allowed, when the Drumaville lot were in charge, to come and go as he pleased whereas when the yank took over he wanted some accountability from Roy as to what he was doing all day.

The cheek of the man! Anyone would think that the Sunderland chairman was paying Roy a huge salary and trusting him with multi-million pound investment.....
  • Options
    He's there to manage the club not win a popularity contest. You watch them go up the league next year. While we still have Mr Nice in charge, going nowhere...
  • Options
    Curbs is their new boss........nailed on fact.

I know a few Tractor boys and he has been spotted looking at house in the area.

I love these ones how many houses people are sptted looking at i also like the

I have a mate whos a cabbie and has seen him at the airport quotes

LMFAO
  • Options
    When Keane was at Sunderland didn't he refuse to move to the area and instead travel in from Cheshire?
    Good luck driving to Ipswich every day then!!
  • Options
    He'll only drive in on on a Tuesday - and drive back on a Saturday for home matches.

Away matches, he'll turn up on Tuesday drive back on Thursday, shag the missus on Friday, and meet up with the team in the away dressing room 30 minutes before kick off.

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy you might not be too far off the mark there.

According to Curbs last week Keane likes to try the old clough methods, I.e have the players train on friday only and play on saturday.
  • Options
    remind me why he left Sunderland?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]remind me why he left Sunderland?

RoyEpicFailResize.jpg