Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big screen PR last night.

I thought the half time big screen public relations exercise of last night was well done especially Keith Peacocks interview.

What a bloody shame Parkinson’s negative wasted exercise undone it.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2009
    LOL...spot on. I thought KP's interview dragged on a bit to be honest. A shorter, sharper version would've been more effective. And playing it at a volume we could hear would've helped.
  • Options
    The people that were there last night don't need to see it - it's the 9,000 or so people who werent.
  • Options
    and most of those that were there were in the bar at half time...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]The people that were there last night don't need to see it - it's the 9,000 or so people who werent.[/quote]

Mke you right

except the ones with legit reasons of course
  • Options
    I said after watching it that it is all becoming cringe worthy. Next will be board members begging outside trainstations, with a dog on string and a sign saying "football club to support".
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    That's a tad harsh, cfgs. Like WSS said, it's like preaching to the converted to us but there are a lot of floaters who might be swayed by a legend or two and a well placed marketing campaign.

It did feel a little uncomfortable though bearing our soul a few yards away from those Cardiff t0ssers, i was waiting for them to pipe up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I said after watching it that it is all becoming cringe worthy. Next will be board members begging outside trainstations, with a dog on string and a sign saying "football club to support".
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]That's a tad harsh, cfgs. Like WSS said, it's like preaching to the converted to us but there are a lot of floaters who might be swayed by a legend or two and a well placed marketing campaign.

It did feel a little uncomfortable though bearing our soul a few yards away from those Cardiff t0ssers, i was waiting for them to pipe up.

I tend to agree that it made me feel uncomfortable too. Bit condecending to "remind" us of what being a Charlton fan is all about imho.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]The people that were there last night don't need to see it - it's the 9,000 or so people who werent.

Your right of course. My brother said the same thing on the night.

My point mainly is that Parky's negative play of us sitting back like we did last night is the thing that is going to turn put the last nail in people not renewing.