Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

vote the ball boy of the year

who do you think should get the ball boy of the year please leave your vote thanks

Comments

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    lol I assume you are putting yourself in the frame
  • Options
    I think the kid who sits in front of the East stand does a good job? Can't think of any other? ;-)
  • Options
    Who else is there?

I need a list!
  • Options
    I think it all depends on what happens at the Norwich game. I think you're favourite Corey but you're gonna have to sign off with something a bit special. Maybe tackling the norwich winger after he's left Youga for dead!!!
  • Options
    Need to go out with a bang at the Norwich game my son !
  • Options
    You're going to have to help spot Narwich fans dotted around and report them to comfim your win.
  • Options
    At norwich you gotta do some kicking the ball out of your own feet!when you lean over to pick it up if we are winning and i'll guarentee it!
  • Options
    Corey's already told us he won't be doing the Norwich game.

He's got an Academy fixture away at Ipswich that day.

;o)
  • Options
    ah yes cr*p well get one of t'others to do it and i'll ensure you win!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tamur tuna, im sure he was ball boy at some earlier games this season, ball boy to first team player. you cant make it up. although rob lee went from turnstile operator to england player, so theres hope for the young billy the fish
  • Options
    hi every1 if my match is not on for any reason i will defiendtly be there and i will sighn off with a nuts how does that sound??
  • Options
    sounds like if you do that sunshine you won't be being a ball boy again
  • Options
    Any good at spelling, Corey ?

;o)

Let us know how you get on in your Ipswich match - full report required, if it plays.
    You better be good, we might be needing a new left back
  • Options
    lol haha i leave you with a full report of the match i hope we win!!!
  • Options
    We'll be looking for it. ;o)

You got a match tomoz, mate?
  • Options
    noo but i might be playing with the 16s
  • Options
    I really appreciate your work Cory but unless you have a facebook group.. I aint interested. :-)
  • Options
    What news on the ballboy of the year ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]What news on the ballboy of the year ??

Not you, as you can't a pint glass. ;-0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]What news on the ballboy of the year ??

Been at school all day, now doing his homework of course ....... not, ha ha!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]

Not you, as you can't a pint glass. ;-0)

Meeow !
    ;-)
  • Options
    hi i was ball boy at the norwich game and i got kelly yougas boots lol and hudsons shirt
  • Options
    Did you give them back? :-)
  • Options
    nooo lol of course not they both sighned them aswell lol how much do you think they would cost?
  • Options
    did any1 see my flick over the goal keeper lol
  • Options
    Nope, sorry, missed it.
    Did you win your last match, and are you signed up for the future ?
    Can CharltonLife sponsor your kit for next season ?
    (Sorry Dan !!).
  • Options
    yes we won 4-3 great game and yes i have a 2 year deal and yes i think they can thanks for asking